Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help!
I've got a 1.2 Juke DiG. It's only done 27,500 miles. This weekend the auto stop/start indicator light started flashing. I had it serviced and MOTd 3 weeks ago. Has anyone found any way to resolve this? Thanks.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all I have an odd one on my partners Juke, suddenly after getting the car back from the service at Nissan the green Auto light is flashing constantly on the dash and I’ve no idea why. I called Nissan and they want £90 an hour to diagnose but I have noticed the stop start function has stopped working so I assume it has something to do with that.

I have read a number of things online and they mainly point at the battery being the issue so I did some checks and the voltage seems fine (if these are meant to be the same as normal cars) 12-13 when off and 14.57 and circa this when the car is running.

Do these batteries need more voltage than his and what should it be and also is there anything else that could cause this light to flash constantly ?

Thanks Carl
Ps this is a 2016 Juke
My wife's juke had the same problem. Once i bought a battery that is powerful enough to cope with start stop technology the problem disappeared. Hope this helps

·
Registered
6 Posts
This one, it’s just started flashing randomly and the stop starts not working now. The batteries in the key fob are a different light I’ve had before and sorted but this one all I can find is advice to replace he battery but I’d like to confirm it’s that before buying one if I can
The Nissan battery's are thicker than those normally available, people have talked about putting foil on them to make them thicker, didn't work for me. Nissan Dealer told me even if that does work the battery life is short, then told me theirs last for 3 yrs mine was 4 yrs old so pay the extra money for them if i were you. I can almost guarantee that is the problem. eventually you will need to hold the fob up to the start button to start the car, and locking the door with the key does not central lock all doors.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts