Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, saying wrong vin number. I’ve checked it a thousand times and saying wrong vin number.
Any ideas?
thanks

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the forum!

I have no idea how to help you. In 2014, that app was junk so I never used it. No sure if anyone does.
Heyyyy,
Ohhhh ok!! Did read that somewhere else too just wasn’t to sure!!! Thanks for your reply!!!
x

·
Registered
2014 Nissan Juke Nismo
138 Posts
Nissan dropped support for the head unit so the nissan connect app is kinda garbage now. at least for the 2014 year model.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have the same issue with my new Juke 2018. I messaged customer support and below is what they said. I'm quite disappointed. I was looking forward to have notifications about fuel levels, service needs etc.

Thank you for contacting Nissan Customer Services.

The app you downloaded, the NissanConnect Services App, is not compatible with your vehicle. This is why you cannot complete the steps with the vehicle for the app.

Please review the below:

1) When it comes to connected services, your vehicle would have been compatible with the NissanConnect App; however, this app and connected services for vehicles such as yours in Europe were terminated on the 1st of April 2020.

For you, this means:

? You won't be able to use or download the NissanConnect App with your vehicle
? Our other apps, NissanConnect EV and NissanConnect Services, are not compatible with your vehicle and you won't be able to use them with your vehicle successfully
? You can, however, download the Nissan Driver's Guide App which makes accessing information about your vehicle, including warning lights, for example, readily accessible to you
? It isn't possible to upgrade the navigation system's hardware or software to be compatible with our other Nissan apps
? Also, for your information, your vehicle is not compatible with Apple Carplay or Android Auto and cannot be changed or upgraded to become compatible with them
? The features that will no longer function are in-vehicle apps:
? Facebook, Google Online Search (including Google Send to Car), TripAdvisor, Twitter, and Eurosport
? All other features in the NissanConnect navigation system will operate as normal

2) For your information, the reasons why the NissanConnect App in Europe is being terminated is because:

? There has been a clear and continual decrease in usage of the NissanConnect App
? Its features have become obsolete because of modern smartphone technology
? As such, Nissan wishes to re-allocate resources from the NissanConnect App to improving two other main Nissan apps: the NissanConnect EV App & the NissanConnect Services App

1 - 5 of 5 Posts