Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Seen Numerous Jukes in the Madison area, if y'all see me, go ahead and waive "Hi!" I'm in the metallic bronze Juke with the Giant Roof Rack Cargo Carrier up top. Finally starting to get warm around here, so you might see me with the window's down and music up loud.

-Pugsly's Father

·
Registered
12 Posts
New to the forum just picked up My wife a 2014 juke sl AWD in December loved it so much I got a 2013 Nismo juke AWD in January We are from Black River Falls little town between La Crosse and Eau Claire I started modding both our Jukes now that the snow is mostly clear and I can work outside and not be cold

·
Super Moderator
9,982 Posts
New to the forum just picked up My wife a 2014 juke sl AWD in December loved it so much I got a 2013 Nismo juke AWD in January We are from Black River Falls little town between La Crosse and Eau Claire I started modding both our Jukes now that the snow is mostly clear and I can work outside and not be cold
Nice. Welcome to the forums. Tell us what you are modding please. We love to see what others do to their Jukes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Nice. Welcome to the forums. Tell us what you are modding please. We love to see what others do to their Jukes.
Well my wifes juke I tinted the windows to 5% hers is the purple black color not sure what its called, I just put grills in her lower OOO part of the front. I picked up some fog lights for for down there as well.
For My nismo juke I tinted the front windows to match the back at 10%, I put in the mBro tail lights black version, put on a blacked out nismo front badge and pair of hella horns, put on a 2j racing light pully, tried a af dynamic intake but having problems with it so i ordered a injen sri. The inside I swaped out all interior lights for LEDs. Installed a Android media center, swapped the front door speakers for kicker 2 way, installed a rear camera and 10" infinity sub with a small amp. I have a pair of mini projectors and HID to install in My lights and a set of red hoses from 2j racing if I ever get time. Thats about it so far...

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello Fellow Wisconsin Juke Owners!

New to the crew here, just picked up my 11 Juke SL AWD on Friday, already in love with it especially compared to my POS 06 Ford Fusion I had before it.

Hope to see ya'll out on the roads!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Anybody have the Injen Catback exhaust near Eau Claire? I'd like to hear it in person before buying. Hoping it's not terribly loud!

·
Super Moderator
1,615 Posts
I’m not near Eau Claire, I’m in Waukesha, but if you’re ever out this way you’re more than welcome to come check it out. Phone recordings don’t do it justice hearing it from the inside or outside.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts