Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Hey, I live in Sun Prairie :) I may have seen you around Skatebetty. I have seen quite a few Jukes around our area. At least 10 or more within the area.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm north of Eau Claire (Chippewa Falls). Just bought a brand new red juke SL.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Anybody else in the Madison area????? Anyone new?

·
Registered
565 Posts
Hi Wisconsin Jukes! Anybody interested in more HP and better MPG? I have been in contact with John (jrvisconti) about him reflashing my Juke. If you want your Juke to be all it can be, PM me. We have 3 already and with a couple more he will fly out from the east coast and tune them. ($800) Thanks, Russ

·
Registered
74 Posts
One of the MN Juke members said that DB Performance here in MN is a Ecutek dealer, but I don't see them listed in the Ecutek site. What's listed is Full Blown Motorsports but they don't list Juke as a tune.

·
Super Moderator
1,614 Posts
Howdy!
SL AWD Grey Metallic in Southeast WI (Racine area).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hi Folks,

Pugsly's Father here, originally from California, just moved to Madison, Wisconsin to pursue a Ph.D. at the University. I own a 2011 Metallic Bronze SL with custom lights (HID, SMD and LED) on the exterior and interior, custom bull bar, aftermarket TUI Exhaust and Custom Sway Bars. I've been a member for close to two years and have posted a number of times, including attempts to get a group buy going for a Juke-R body kit, attempts to get a group buy going for a Bull Bar that a company was selling on a model that was created using my car for R and D, and support for TUI exhausts- another company who used my car for R and D. I absolutely love my Juke and would love to meet some folks from the area who share a passion for this car.

One question I have for you all is, what advice would you give to prepare my car for the Winters here? I'm worried about under carriage rusting and rusting around the doors, is there any products out there you would recommend to avoid this? and have you all needed engine block heaters during the winters with theses cars?

Thanks for the help. Hope to see y'all around. If you see me, or hear me (exhaust is a deep growl) wave a hello. :)
-Juan aka Pugsly's Father

1 - 20 of 31 Posts