Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just installed my winter tires on ! I'm really happy to see that the 215-65-17 on oem wheels fit in the wheel house of the juke without cutting any plastic and firestone winterforce looks really agressive.

Je vien juste d'installer mes pneus d'hiver , je suis vraiment content que du 215-65-17 sur les roues d'origine fit dans les fausses ailes sans rien couper en plus les firestone winterforce on l'air vraiment agressif !

·
Premium Member
1,256 Posts
What tires did you get? I just installed Bridgestone Blizzak WS-80's on mine. Bring on the snow!

·
Registered
16 Posts
I have the tires from the dealer.. Maxxtrek m7
Can't say if they do well or not since all the snow melted a few days ago.. but they do seem rubbish
est-ce qu'il y a encore des meets nissan a quebec city ? J'ai arrêté d'en fréquenter depuis la fin du QSR

zenki, are your wheels te37's ?

·
Registered
62 Posts
i am running general altimax arctic for the second season with my juke and its one of my favorite tire

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
what s the difference between 215 55 17 and 215 65 17 ? the price ? so nothing beat continental ;)
Difference is 65 is a much taller tire than 55. Having a tire that much taller than OEM spec will affect your speedometer and odometer readings. Price wise I doubt there is much difference. 55 tires are fairly tall as it is so unless your going for a certain look I wouldn't bother and just stick with 55 tires and call it a day. Certain Continental tires perform well but not all so research and choose the models wisely. Continental snow tires should be more than adequate but Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 and Michelin Xice are probably better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts