Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Who's Juke is this ?

3K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  FastReligion 
#1 ·
#3 ·
Holy crap, what a build! I especially love the extra tiny Morimoto I'm guessing is the transmission cooler, that's just the funniest thing. It's also crazy that's about how much I paid for my stock Juke 4 years ago, depreciation's a *****. Also hilarious, hood stripe is uncannily similar to Swiftab's

#10 ·
I have 11,500 miles ;)

#11 ·
It's gotta be the lowest mileage. I'm at 50k and feel like I'm on the lower end of the mileage scale.

This is such a sweet car for that price though. A rare as heck, made in Japan, turbo charged, AWD, special Nismo package little go kart car for 18k? Man oh man either these things are dramatically undervalued or every other car is over valued. My 2012 Pro4x Xterra with 120k miles is worth as much as my RS. The world doesn't make sense.

#12 ·
With out a doubt they are undervalued. Amazing overall performance for what they are priced at.

#15 ·
I'm at 40k and have already chomped through 2 trans. Car will be on its 3rd soon. Will probably glass that POS in a few months too lol

#16 ·
LOL Finally SLC has found his calling. LMFAO.

#17 ·
Should change my name to SLCNuke cause that's what happens to CVT's down here in mormonville

#18 ·
Mormonville. LOL

#20 ·
this sold fast, its not on their site anymore lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.