1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
306 Posts
Holy crap, what a build! I especially love the extra tiny Morimoto I'm guessing is the transmission cooler, that's just the funniest thing. It's also crazy that's about how much I paid for my stock Juke 4 years ago, depreciation's a *****. Also hilarious, hood stripe is uncannily similar to Swiftab's

·
Registered
1,750 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Probably safer for test drives right now. Regardless I'd guess this to be the lowest mileage RS on the continent...

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Probably safer for test drives right now. Regardless I'd guess this to be the lowest mileage RS on the continent...

I have 11,500 miles ;)

·
Premium Member
281 Posts
It's gotta be the lowest mileage. I'm at 50k and feel like I'm on the lower end of the mileage scale.

This is such a sweet car for that price though. A rare as heck, made in Japan, turbo charged, AWD, special Nismo package little go kart car for 18k? Man oh man either these things are dramatically undervalued or every other car is over valued. My 2012 Pro4x Xterra with 120k miles is worth as much as my RS. The world doesn't make sense.

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It's gotta be the lowest mileage. I'm at 50k and feel like I'm on the lower end of the mileage scale.

This is such a sweet car for that price though. A rare as heck, made in Japan, turbo charged, AWD, special Nismo package little go kart car for 18k? Man oh man either these things are dramatically undervalued or every other car is over valued. My 2012 Pro4x Xterra with 120k miles is worth as much as my RS. The world doesn't make sense.

With out a doubt they are undervalued. Amazing overall performance for what they are priced at.

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Nismo RS CVT (Pearl White)
173 Posts

I've been on Facebook Juke Owner's Club for a while now. People overseas are snatching up the RS like crazy. The used cars market is strong in UK.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I'm at 40k and have already chomped through 2 trans. Car will be on its 3rd soon. Will probably glass that POS in a few months too lol

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm at 40k and have already chomped through 2 trans. Car will be on its 3rd soon. Will probably glass that POS in a few months too lol
LOL Finally SLC has found his calling. LMFAO.

·
Registered
661 Posts
Should change my name to SLCNuke cause that's what happens to CVT's down here in mormonville

·
Super Moderator
11,574 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Mormonville. LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts