Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Do you fit the young urbanite demographic?

• I'm 18-24

Votes: 12 11.2%
  • I'm 25-30

Votes: 23 21.5%
  • I'm 31-40

Votes: 28 26.2%
  • I'm 41-50

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • I'm over 50

Votes: 16 15.0%
  • I'm not giving my age, but I do fit the demographic

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • I'm not giving my age, but I don't fit the demographic

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters
61 - 68 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Bad bad bad and just bad
Definitely wasn't me then!

Sounds like you have a pretty cool job. Did you have to come to Toronto with the Batmobile in case something happened to the engine during filming? I would've liked to meet Paul Walker before he passed away. I just saw a Fast and Furious movie the other day. Must be nice to be able to see something you built up there on the big silver screen.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ya I never got to meet Paul but would have been cool. We didnt have to go up your way at all. All the stuff we did to it was out here in CA. And trust me, there was plenty of "testing" to make sure nothing would happen during filming. It is pretty cool to see our work out there on TV. Just too bad no one knows everything that goes on behind the scenes to actually get the movie made. If you do ever come out here and go to Universal Studios (the theme park) you can see our engine in one of the cars on the "tram ride". Its the "flipper" car from one of the Fast and Furious movies.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
So if I come out to California, can you get me into a movie? I can be the new female driver on Fast and the Furious and I'll bring my Juke that you can fix up for the movie! Or I can be Letty's new friend that helps her to save Toretto!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I concede: You both took my challenge and won, showing you live in a land of crazies. But I wouldn't mind seeing a naked woman dance now and then. Crazies seen in one's office though are disqualified, for the entry must be a sight from within the Juke's cockpit.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
I haven't seen any naked women dancing around, but I did see a guy dressed as a woman with a very short skirt with half his/her ass hanging out. It was funny watching the guys all doing a double take when he walked by! I didn't see anything interesting today from my cockpit.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
So if I come out to California, can you get me into a movie? I can be the new female driver on Fast and the Furious and I'll bring my Juke that you can fix up for the movie! Or I can be Letty's new friend that helps her to save Toretto!
You know how Hollywood is... if you have the looks, they can make it work. Sad but true.

I concede: You both took my challenge and won, showing you live in a land of crazies. But I wouldn't mind seeing a naked woman dance now and then. Crazies seen in one's office though are disqualified, for the entry must be a sight from within the Juke's cockpit.
Well I failed then. I dont have a Juke anymore. But I did see quite a bit of craziness while I owned Jukes (6 years) and through their windows. Either way, yes, I still live in a land of crazies. Almost got to see another guy get run over tonight as he decided crossing the street while the light was green was a smart idea....

·
Registered
118 Posts
I dont have a Juke anymore
I'm surprised. Here simply to check out mechanical challenges?
BTW, the stories we read about the streets of SF literally becoming a cesspool, etc. are limited to there? Or is the social fabric fraying elsewhere in the Golden State? Sorry to hear it about SF as I made some fun visits there.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
I'm surprised. Here simply to check out mechanical challenges?
BTW, the stories we read about the streets of SF literally becoming a cesspool, etc. are limited to there? Or is the social fabric fraying elsewhere in the Golden State? Sorry to hear it about SF as I made some fun visits there.
For the most part, I like the community here. Not a very active forum but I help when I can. Mechanical issues are fun to figure out, when they arent your own haha.

We dont speak of SF. That place is disgusting. Im sorry you enjoyed it haha (must have been years ago). Whatever they do there is their problem. Hopefully it turns into the island of SF next. LA is right behind it so, yes, the rest of the state is not too far behind.

61 - 68 of 68 Posts