Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm going for the white color!
If anyone is fluent in German, please feel free to translate, but my guess is that they love it!!!!
:)

But something else will be coming on July 19th.
Also, I will be getting the official JDM brochure, will post it within the coming days

Your friend,
Woody Thompson
CEO Woodyscarsite.com

·
Registered
69 Posts
White is much easier to take care though you would think it would be the opposite...if you have never had a white car than you may not know this. I have had black and white and white rarely looked dirty and did not show any scratches...the black looked dirty way more and showed every scratch and swirl mark. Don't get me wrong, black is really cool though when perfectly clean!
To me the grey is a boring color and does nothing to enhance any car!

·
Registered
122 Posts
White is much easier to take care though you would think it would be the opposite...if you have never had a white car than you may not know this. I have had black and white and white rarely looked dirty and did not show any scratches...the black looked dirty way more and showed every scratch and swirl mark. Don't get me wrong, black is really cool though when perfectly clean!
To me the grey is a boring color and does nothing to enhance any car!

Yes, I agree. I have a white maxima and did have a white mazda few years ago and it was not as bad and high maintnnce as black.. I will go with white too. White happend to be my favorite color.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.