Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I'm going for the white color!
If anyone is fluent in German, please feel free to translate, but my guess is that they love it!!!!
:)

But something else will be coming on July 19th.
Also, I will be getting the official JDM brochure, will post it within the coming days

Your friend,
Woody Thompson
CEO Woodyscarsite.com

·
Registered
131 Posts
I totally am on board with the white one. Why are the germans testing this first?
If I remember correctly, Europe is getting the Juke slightly earlier than us here in North America. That's probably why they're giving it to the media to test drive.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
well, you'll be able to see it coming, that's for sure!

it's great to see it driven around. You get a sense of just how small it is.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I will have to share the video with my vife! she speaks german. The white Juke is very classy looking!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
hmm, that's weird. I think black cars are harder to keep looking nice. and white cars are the most easily visible on the road = safer.

·
Registered
69 Posts
White is much easier to take care though you would think it would be the opposite...if you have never had a white car than you may not know this. I have had black and white and white rarely looked dirty and did not show any scratches...the black looked dirty way more and showed every scratch and swirl mark. Don't get me wrong, black is really cool though when perfectly clean!
To me the grey is a boring color and does nothing to enhance any car!

·
Registered
122 Posts
White is much easier to take care though you would think it would be the opposite...if you have never had a white car than you may not know this. I have had black and white and white rarely looked dirty and did not show any scratches...the black looked dirty way more and showed every scratch and swirl mark. Don't get me wrong, black is really cool though when perfectly clean!
To me the grey is a boring color and does nothing to enhance any car!

Yes, I agree. I have a white maxima and did have a white mazda few years ago and it was not as bad and high maintnnce as black.. I will go with white too. White happend to be my favorite color.

·
Registered
131 Posts
White is a lot easier to clean and maintain. But I'm most likely getting the black or red one. I think most of the markets that the Juke is going to be sold in have been able to test drive it already.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
the white just cries out for red wheels (or brakes behind them, whatever I don't know what they are) to match the red console inside and the fancy taillights.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts