Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Now that Nissan has released most of the pricing info for the Juke. Which model would you guys go with? Personally I think I'd probably get the SV AWD model with the nav package if available.

·
Registered
296 Posts
If I get one, the whole nine yards, with, including, and, also!!

Plus of course, any aftermarket goodies, if not in Spain, then hopefully from Japan.

They are the absolute masters of personalization, in my opinion!!

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
EIGHT possible configurations and EIGHT possible colors. They don't make it easy, do they? And the chances of a local US dealer in your (my) town carrying the exact desired model is . . . 1 in 64, I guess.

:(

·
Registered
4 Posts
EIGHT possible configurations and EIGHT possible colors. They don't make it easy, do they? And the chances of a local US dealer in your (my) town carrying the exact desired model is . . . 1 in 64, I guess.

:(
actually, depending on the color you want it could be even worse.... if you want a popular color (red, black, or silver) then your chances would be higher because there is typically a higher demand for them.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I just wonder what typical configurations dealers will carry. If you "special order" exactly what you want, you never get a break on price and must pay full MSRP

·
Registered
447 Posts
I just wonder what typical configurations dealers will carry. If you "special order" exactly what you want, you never get a break on price and must pay full MSRP
This is almost never true, you might be able to get a good 5% or more negotiated off MSRP, and always question the APR if financing - there's likely a 1-2% in it for you if you stand strong.

The dealers will probably carry both ends of the spectrum - a bare or close to bare bones FWD for price shoppers, and a few SL AWDs for the high end. I wouldn't expect many mid-range ones to be available.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I want it in FWD SV in Red please! I think the number of SV(totally loaded) models will be probably 25-30% of the inventory offered at dealers especially because the price is only 23,050 for FWD at this trim level, super deal in my book!

·
Registered
92 Posts
definitely going for the sl awd models with pretty much all the options available. for a car this cheap how can you pass up the whole package.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts