Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2013 1.5DCi Tekna
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 7-8 years with my Juke, i think that it is the right time to go on a visual exterior upgrade and i accidentally saw the Juke in the attached pictures.
I am unable to find which edition is this exact model so that i can search for its bodykit (front/rear bumper and sideskirts). As far as i know there was only one Nismo model for the 1st gen which had a completely different style. The car in the photos is listed as Nismo RS but still i cannot find the parts of this edition anywhere.
That front bumper is adorable!

Can someone help me with this?

·
Premium Member
1,292 Posts
The first generation Nismo and Nismo RS have the same body kit. There is something funny going on at the front end of that Juke, though, because that isn't the usual Nismo / Nismo RS bumper. The spoiler looks different too. North America had difference from the rest of the world, so maybe that's an RS variation that we didn't have.

It may also be a non-Nismo that someone modified with Nismo and other after-market parts and put an RS badge on the rear. Note that it is missing the Nismo RS badge on the front grill.

If you like the parts, you should have no problem getting them, used or new.

·
Registered
2013 1.5DCi Tekna
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I have seen this "variation" in front bumper 1-2 times searching the internet. This specific car is in my country but i have seen the same in other countries listed as Nismo RS though i cannot find any info on the front bumper.
Apart from the front bumper, the rest parts (rear/side) are typical Nismo body kit, am i correct?

·
Registered
2013 1.5DCi Tekna
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have seen Ken style body kit and others as well. This one matches no after market bodykit. In fact i have seen 2-3 cars like this one, browsing for a couple of months and they all seem to be OEM and not after market in all cases.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Based on the badging, it's a Nismo RS for sure (but ultimately badges can be altered too).

The nismo RS body kit would be the same in all markets. Consider that it is wired for led DRLs and not fog lights. It's necessary to get a completely different stalk with fog light controls from a non-nismo model and then rewire stuff in order to have fog lights. This kit has no led DRLs, but has fog lights. So it's probably not a kit designed for a nismo, but more likely a non-nismo that was custom fitted to a nismo. Nissan just wouldn't make a nismo rs model with a different front lip with different light wiring (which affects safety regulations) for some european market in RandomCountry-istan.

I'd put my money on multiple people wanting a specific kit (like the kenstyle or something) on a nismo and requiring custom body work to make it happen. One person sees it on the internet and then they replicate it. In countries where they have less access to parts or there are large cost barriers, you'd be amazed at how crafty their custom work becomes when they want something done. Cultural differences definitely come into play here as well when considering what people in other countries will do for their car hobbies/projects.

·
Administrator
11,777 Posts
Those look like OEM non Nismo rims with red stick on blades. Confusing for sure.

Why go through all this and leave the Gen one Tail lights ? Weird.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The grill is also from a regular juke , you can tell because above the headlights there are holes in it, and the nismo has the closed parts

·
Registered
968 Posts
I think it's just a re-badged SV Gen1 with a horrible wing and ugly front bumper. Even the fogs look like they shouldn't even be there, they are recessed way back.

Reactions: hardphuck

·
Registered
2013 1.5DCi Tekna
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This car is on sale listed as 2011 1.6 DiGT Nismo RS with "Xtreme bodykit". So you were right that this is not factory body kit.
It is a matter of personal taste as most things in life. I wouldn't compare it with the factory bodykit and i wouldn't replace the factory Nismo with this one. However from all after market front bumpers i have seen untill now for a normal Juke, this is the only one that triggered me.

Thank you for the replies.

·
Registered
147 Posts
That’s not a nismo grill, not nismo gators, and the side skirts and bumpers aren’t right. Check the chassis code. Non nismo is YF15 nismo and nismo rs is NF15
What’s the interior look like?

·
Administrator
11,777 Posts
The Dashboard will tell all too. One says nothing. One says Nismo. One says RS.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts