Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
I like the one on the darker car better. The other one looks like it has fetal alcohol syndrome.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Black one

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'm not a hundred percent sure but I think that's not a real impule

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
TIL who Impule are. Kinda interesting to see something different than the Nismo body kits.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Black is a DRL darker car is a Impul Grill and lower valiance (lower front bumper) are first steps. Found a R style body kit from Japan that includes fender flares and then rear spoiler last. I also for a Midnight juke grill center that is honey comb like rest of grill with blacked out chrome and Nissan badge

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
Oooh would you mind posting the photos or links of those?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
those are the photo's posted already I don't have links only pics from a shop in Japan I found thru ebay and a friend here that deals with him He says the R kit looks exactly like the real one
For some reason it is not letting me add any other pictures right now even as jpg's

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
On I'm sorry I misunderstood. There's another one I saw a while back on Ebay I thought was kinda cool, if you care to see it. Hang on a sec and I'll edit with a pic.

There. Although I guess this one is a 2nd gen.

Attachments

·
Registered
77 Posts
like the looks of that one too I am going to have to save up for the R kit look of all sides and wheel well flare
They told me the kit iooks like a real R which is look i have wanted after i seen one after buying my Juke

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,342 Posts
The Juke R is intense looking for sure. Does it include DRLs? I don't recall from the YouTube videos. Mind if I ask what it might cost to buy/paint/install and on what submodel?

like the looks of that one too I am going to have to save up for the R kit look of all sides and wheel well flare View attachment 171689 They told me the kit iooks like a real R which is look i have wanted after i seen one after buying my Juke

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
2014 Juke S model Kit will cost a little over 1000 with shipping. I imagine paint around 500 maybe even just cost of paint ad supplies, if i keep it the Bordeaux Black on the add on kits Instalation will be done by myself. I have done body work and installed a few body kits plus i have Mad Mods for expert backup if needed. This should be done by end of year if things go well wih business

·
Registered
599 Posts
I'm partial to the Kenstyle grill for the Juke. The Impul for some reason reminds me of a carp...

juke grill.jpg

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
leaning towards that one with the sides painted to match body over the headlights. Just to go badgeless, to make them wonder what it is

·
Registered
190 Posts
Impul grille

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts
Impul Grille

Reactions: Swiftab

·
Premium Member
4,014 Posts