Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Nissan Juke 2011 1.6 petrol. I have the engine light on and the error code P0107. Is something to do with the map sensor, but I can't find it. Any pictures or videos showing where this little thing is.

Thanks.

·
Super Moderator
2,303 Posts
Hmm, not sure on the European Juke. On the North American Juke it’s in the pipe that feeds the throttle body, and pretty close to the throttle body.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have attached a picture can you mark it on the picture where I need to look. Is it something visable or do I need to remove things?

·
Administrator
11,960 Posts
Looks like it is to the right of the Nissan labeled box. Top left middle of the pic.

The Maf is far right just after the air cleaner.

Not 100% sure

·
Super Moderator
2,303 Posts
That was my guess but that also looks like the evap purge solenoid. I’m trying to find a European version of the FSM or a better engine diagram.

·
Banned
55 Posts
I don't know if my post will help you out but had the same code. It probably isn't your map sensor im almost positive. Check the vacuum hose from your brake booster that connects to the intake manifold plenum. My hose was unscrewed and took me 2weeks to isolate the problem. best of luck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts