Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Thank you for posting this in a separate thread. I emailed Nissan VPP yesterday about this so they might not get reply until next week sometime. I've heard it may be 1-2 months. Anyone else have an idea?

·
Registered
5 Posts
A week or so ago the VPP website said that the Juke was eligible, so things must have changed fairly recently. I even got a dealer quote with the VPP price. Hope they don't revoke it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Well now I'm getting conflicting information:

One dealer in Pennsylvania says that according to their computer system, the VPP pricing does not apply to the Juke.

Another dealer in Indiana says that the VPP pricing does apply to the Juke. They confirmed with the regional Nissan representative who happened to be visiting today. Their computer system also shows that it does apply.

The dealer in Pennsylvania says that the Juke VPP eligibility should not vary by region, so that regional differences do not explain the discrepancy.

I've called Nissan Consumer Affairs to see if I can get a definitive answer.

Seems weird that there would be two different computer systems.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool, thanks for keeping on top of this. I've emailed my salesmonster, but haven't heard back from him. I'm not too worried since my car won't be here until December, but still, I'd like to know.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow, will somebody out there that works at Nissan befriend me? I won't be getting my Juke 'til later too so it might be eligible.
:)

·
Registered
72 Posts
I called a couple of dealerships, and they said their business units aren't allowing sales to sell below MSRP "Can't budge a dime below MSRP". The ratio of invoice price to msrp price is a lot lower than on other cars, maybe this is the reason?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I called a couple of dealerships, and they said their business units aren't allowing sales to sell below MSRP "Can't budge a dime below MSRP". The ratio of invoice price to msrp price is a lot lower than on other cars, maybe this is the reason?
They still get their money even at VPP pricing... They just think they're better off selling to "regular" customers and making them pay MSRP or more. If a dealer turns down VPP pricing when it does come out, they're dumb. I've never paid over invoice for a car and I won't pay MSRP for a car like the Juke, sorry.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Just an update. The Juke will be eligible for VPP starting January according to a post by Brian Finkelmeyer on the Facebook Nissan VPP page.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts