Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I am looking to use wheel spacers on my 2015 Nissan Juke, I don’t want them to stick to far out so does anyone have any recommendations on spacers and any certain style? Thanks everyone

·
Registered
508 Posts
anything over 5mm you will need to install extended studs for it to be safe, keep that in mind. It is also highly recommended you get a new alignment once the spacers are installed as it will change wheel geometry. It is also suggested that if you want different wheel fitment to change your wheels with ones with a more preferred offset. Z1 sells spacers that will fit, 5mm in the front and 10mm in the rear usually makes the oem wheels sit fairly flush with the fender flares.

·
Super Moderator
10,527 Posts
Hello everyone, I am looking to use wheel spacers on my 2015 Nissan Juke, I don’t want them to stick to far out so does anyone have any recommendations on spacers and any certain style? Thanks everyone
What rims are you using ?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have a 2017 AWD Nismo and based on a suggestion from the forums I wen with these spacers:

• Part #: S90-4-25-050
  • 5x114.3mm Bolt Pattern
  • 66.1mm Hub Center Bore
I think they work well. Brings the wheels exactly flush with the fenders:

·
Registered
770 Posts
At $120 per pair that seems like a ton of money just to move your tires out 20mm. If I was working (which was my plan to get 17x8 (or 17x8.5) rims with more offset (less?) it will have the same effect but rims are way more than $120/pair but at least I wouldn't be adding an extra piece where something wasn't before. I do love the look but not at that price ;)

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
OEM offset is -47 i think. My 18x8 wheels are -35 and go a tad beyond the body in the front, and about flush in the rear.

The rear needs an extra 5mm to sit the same as the front. This is pretty well known and agreed upon.

Getting decent wheels for $100-$150 each is pretty easy, so if you double your budget you can achieve the same stance with new wheels. Then, either shop real hard to get a wheel model available with multiple offset options and stagger f/r to make the rear sit flush with an extra 5mm or just go for a pair of 5mm spacers if you don't want to stagger.

What size(s) did you get?

·
Super Moderator
10,527 Posts
I am running 20mm front and 25mm rear but I am not on OEM wheels. Its about as perfect as you can get.

5mm extra on the rear is a must to look best.

·
Registered
1,601 Posts
I'm have 8 inch wide wheels and +35 offset on 235/50 tires and I have slight tire poke up front and tires are flush to fender out back so if your running a 225 tire than yeah maybe you need that 5mm spacer in the back to make it closer to flush but if your running a 235 or wider tire with my wheel specs your already flush in the back.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts