Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

What's the biggest BOXED flatscreen anybody fitted in their Juke.

2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  tundra96 
#1 ·
Anybody made this trip to Walmart for a new TV? Curious to know the largest boxed flatscreen you took home in your Juke. Trunk closed. Thanks.

#2 ·
Good question. I have taken them home before. A 55" is safe for sure. You can measure the width of the side panels. Not the Strut mounts. Then the length to the back of the rear seat.

#3 ·
Here is where it has been discussed before. Maybe there answers will let you know what has been tried. I did fit a Jack Daniels whiskey barrel in mine once.

#6 ·
Samsung 55" out of the box. Whatever you do, don't lay a flat-screen down horizontally in your car as they have to be vertical, I learned the hard way after two attempts (screen side down and back side down). Third time I took the Samsung 55" out of the box and wrapped a few travel blankets around it and placed the 55" flat-screen vertically in front of the back seat on the floor on a few pillows. Only fit with a half inch to spare with doors closed but traveled safely in a 4 hour trip.

#7 ·
My Ford Taurus SHO will fit a 65" not in the box. Its got crazy trunk space.

#8 ·
I put a 55" Samsung Q7 OLED in my Juke, box and all. As I recall it took sone finesse but worked out pretty well.

#12 ·
I'm short too and I enjoy looking at big ones! (@slumberbunny that one's for you! ?)

#10 ·
I had to take my work van to get our 58" when we bought is cuz no way in hell it would have fit in to our Jeep Compass (at the time). I have crammed some big boxes (that sounds dirty, @catwoman ) from Ikea though. Full build it yourself 2 door hutch in 5 different boxes. Luckily we almost have lay flat seats...

#11 ·
#14 ·
I know...I’m just so good!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.