Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys pls help me out... I fall in love in these wheels .... Enkei rg2 or Japan Racing jp7... But what size are these wheels . Size of tires is perfect. I dont want to ride on 19 225/30 :/

Wysłane z mojego M2003J15SC przy użyciu Tapatalka

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Omg I've messed up rims names :D rg2 was my civics advan racing , ;) i think rims on pictures are Enkei RPF1 or Japan Racing JR7. Or maybe other brand...but damn those tires are fat, and i love how it looks but can we make such fitment on 18x8 ?? Maybe by putting 225/55 tires?

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Yes, those will fit as 18x8 et40.

I have KMC 18x8 et35 with 235/45/18 BFG Tires. Stock is 17x7 et47 (or maybe et42?) so you should have no problem with 235/45/18, which will be the same diameter as OEM.

Edit: the tires in your picture are larger than OEM, the sidewall is bigger. Maybe 245/55.

·
Administrator
12,969 Posts
I think they are 17s.

Wheel Tire Plant Car Vehicle

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Yeah, those have a ton of sizes that fit the juke:

You can use a tire fitment calculator to see what width and offset and tire combo will fit. Those tires are definitely bigger than the stock wheel/tire setup and will cause the speedometer to measure incorrectly, unless corrected.

·
Vendor
983 Posts
Those look like a 15 or a16. The caliper appears to just have a cover on it (hella stopping power), and the rotor looks like a base model rotor. Which would mean base model caliper. You can fit SOME 15" rims over base model calipers, but that does appear more likely to be a 16 based on the gap between the rotor and the inner barrel of the wheel. The sidewall of that tire is MASSIVE, far too big to be a 17. If you put the photo of a stock 17" wheel juke next to this you will see what I am talking about.

·
Administrator
12,969 Posts
Well one thing for sure is the center caps dont cover the spindle.

·
Registered
2014 AWD Nissan Juke Nismo RS, Yakima roof rack
39 Posts
Guys pls help me out... I fall in love in these wheels .... Enkei rg2 or Japan Racing jp7... But what size are these wheels . Size of tires is perfect. I dont want to ride on 19 225/30 :/

Those are awesome!! I want some! If can’t wait to hear if someone finds out what they are

1 - 17 of 17 Posts