Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
41 - 53 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
VW did a commercial for that with the GTI/Golf...had four 6'+ guys getting out of it. :)

The Mini, even the regular 2 door hatchback isn't really all that small. I currently drive a Celica which it dwarfs. It actually has more headroom than the Juke. 38.8inches vs the Juke's 38.6

But yeah any car I own is a 3 seater at best as I have the seat all the way back, down, and reclined a bit.

That's actually a reason why small sporty coupes tend to fit me well. They usually enable you to fully screw the back seat and slide all the way back into it.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Of those cars I also tested the CR-Z. It was very nice and the mileage was pretty darn good which is important to me, but the impracticality of a 2 seater only made it my 2nd choice. Fortunately I made a reasonable deal on a Juke S and should have it in 6 days. Sold an 03 Cooper S to get it. My partner, 6'1" hated it and basically hit his head in it, while a neighbor 6'6" fit in one just fine. My partner was much more comfortable in the Juke. Minis get very expensive to repair, and after a $1500 AC replacement at 50K miles I felt like I was on borrowed time until a repair would cost more than the car was worth.

·
Registered
360 Posts
The CR-Z is a smoking hot car as far as looks go.

It becomes really depressing when you climb behind the wheel, though. A scary-slow car...

·
Registered
401 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Honda is working on a turbocharged version of the CR-Z that should fix that issue.

·
Registered
360 Posts
I hope they do because it's one of the best looking cars on the road right now, IMO.

I was always a huge CRX fan and owned a Del Sol for several years. Toss the S2000 in and you have to admit that when Honda builds a two-seater, they usually knock it out of the ballpark. At least as far as styling goes.

·
Registered
102 Posts
The CR-Z is a smoking hot car as far as looks go.

It becomes really depressing when you climb behind the wheel, though. A scary-slow car...
Well I drove it right after an Insight so it was scary-fast in comparison. :) What scared me more were all the blind spots.

·
Registered
378 Posts
The generally crappiness of hyundai/kia dealerships is a big reason I won't buy their cars. I can just imagine how their service department treats you.
Before deciding on the Juke I test drove both a Hyunadi Tucson and a Kia Sportage (basically the same just style differences) at two different dealerships. Both dealers were nice and I had a great experience. Of course I talked with the salesmen over the phone/email first.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Before deciding on the Juke I test drove both a Hyunadi Tucson and a Kia Sportage (basically the same just style differences) at two different dealerships. Both dealers were nice and I had a great experience. Of course I talked with the salesmen over the phone/email first.
We tested the same vehicles. Both are very nice, well thought out, attractive Crossovers. Neither one of them said "Throw me around grinning like a mad fool" ........... the Juke did :p

·
Registered
378 Posts
We tested the same vehicles. Both are very nice, well thought out, attractive Crossovers. Neither one of them said "Throw me around grinning like a mad fool" ........... the Juke did :p
Exactly! They are both nice but weren't quite right, wince we don't have little ones to worry about now, we can have a little vehicle that says "Throw me around grinning like a mad fool". :D

We also tried out the CR-Z, great mileage and looks. Funny thing: a friend of mine got one the same day I got the Juke.

Rav4, CRV, Civic SI, Mazda Speed3 were all also tried out.

The Juke had the perfect mix of [quirky] style of a mini-crossover and performance.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Just as a note, my other car is a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. Not only is is a really nice vehicle for the dollars, the dealership in Annapolis is top notch in every respect. I have been to other dealerships and found the differences amazing, but luckily, the one closest to me does a nice job.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Just as a note, my other car is a 2010 Hyundai Santa Fe Limited. Not only is is a really nice vehicle for the dollars, the dealership in Annapolis is top notch in every respect. I have been to other dealerships and found the differences amazing, but luckily, the one closest to me does a nice job.
Now I hear the Turbo Sportage is on the way (or out already)... :mad:

j/k Love the Juke.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Although I really liked the Genesis coupe it was not really in the running.
The Kia Soul, Scion XB and XD, Honda element, Kia Sportage, Hyundai Tuscon and Mini Cooper/Countryman.
My first requirement was something that would look decent with an advertisement car wrap on it. I'm opening a business and want the free advertising.
I also wanted something fun to drive if possible as it would be a daily driver for me.
Initially I hated the way the Juke looked but it grew on me and I really enjoy driving it.

·
Registered
403 Posts
im probably going to hand the keys of the juke to my mother and have her finance it since she really likes it, and also for my brother to drive when he has class.

Im looking at a 2003 Audi RS6..... need something faster with more luxury

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.