Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
0 Posts
I LOVE THE WINTERS IN SOUTH JERSEY AND SO DOES MY JUKE.. It's amazing how much the power changes from summer to winter.. Now that the weather is getting cold here, I feel like I gained back 20 WHP, from summer to winter.. Freaking car pulls so hard now that the weather has change.. It's amazing.. It's funny in the summer you get like 1or 2 good runs out of the car and then she's heat soaked.. Love the winter's..

·
Registered
19 Posts
Yeah its a Garret I think he's on like 23 PSI of Boost, but again it has a custom manifold Built bottom end along with a 2J front mount Inner cooler, He's got a 6 puck stage 4 clutch, He went all out.. And when he is honest with me, He totally regrets it.. He now wish's he would have just bought an STI or a Camaro 6.2L and called it a day.. From what He say's he has about 51K into the car total, it's a 2014 Nismo, and He has dumped at least 15K into it that I know of.. It's been DYNO tuned and street tuned several times. Don't get me wrong He loves his car, but he's just upset that he can't get the power to the street right...
Did you just quote a 2J video? Unless this is the car in that video, everything you just listed is exactly the same as that video lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
Banned
0 Posts
I LOVE THE WINTERS IN SOUTH JERSEY AND SO DOES MY JUKE.. It's amazing how much the power changes from summer to winter.. Now that the weather is getting cold here, I feel like I gained back 20 WHP, from summer to winter.. Freaking car pulls so hard now that the weather has change.. It's amazing.. It's funny in the summer you get like 1or 2 good runs out of the car and then she's heat soaked.. Love the winter's..
Did you just quote a 2J video? Unless this is the car in that video, everything you just listed is exactly the same as that video lol. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nah Man but he's been tuned by them. He's an Older guy and isn't into all this dick measuring shyt that takes place on here and his car is probably more like 330ish I may have embellished on that a bit.. He's from Capemay and barely drives the thing.. And I think I know the Vid you are talking about, It had a side exit.. Why didn't you Say FR?? He Made the WTF Juke..

·
Banned
0 Posts
Nah Man but he's been tuned by them. He's an Older guy and isn't into all this dick measuring shyt that takes place on here and his car is probably more like 330ish I may have embellished on that a bit.. He's from Capemay and barely drives the thing.. And I think I know the Vid you are talking about, It had a side exit.. Why didn't you Say FR?? He Made the WTF Juke..
Anyway my point was weather 285 or 335 or 385 they spin the wheels like crazy..

·
Registered
19 Posts
The WTF Juke was at 400HP and didn't have a Garret turbo...

·
Administrator
12,141 Posts
Please show me posts where all this Dick Measuring is.

Reactions: squirtbrnr

·
Banned
0 Posts
Please show me posts where all this Dick Measuring is.
2014 Silver 6spd RS 285whp 255wtq 21PSI
Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Headdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig Whls,20&25mm spacers, LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMarker, Custom Hatch Lites, Pinstriping. Weathertek's,Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, FR FMIC Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody Does this kind of shyt count?????????

·
Banned
0 Posts
Tint SunStrip. Cargo Cvr. DRL Mod. HID Headdlites, Ultratech Race Brace Pkg, Koenig Whls,20&25mm spacers, LED:Gator, Backup, Dome, License, SideMarker, Custom Hatch Lites, Pinstriping. Weathertek's,Lited Scufs, Accent Liting, Turbonoob mounts. Uprev Tune. Boost gage, 2J DP & Pulley, Mamba Turbo, FR FMIC Injen IC pipes,CAI, Midpipe,Stillen Exhst, TS BOV & Wastegate, IRZ Stut Brce, Maxbore TBody Does this kind of shyt count?????????
This is what he's talking about half what is posted on here is lies... And it's all listed by your names, Before you even make a statement!! It's dick measuring at it's finest!! I joined this conversation to talk about how badly these cars spin wheels, Not to argue.. Now if you want to have the last word you can after this you can, Enjoy your Juke..

·
Registered
19 Posts
He's just listing what he has done to his car...You make zero sense...

·
Banned
0 Posts
He's just listing what he has done to his car...You make zero sense...
That's what some people call it man. Butch is 60 years old, He doesn't have a Facebook, twitter, so he really isn't into the whole reditt thing of course. I was talking about HP and wheel spin.. I got accused of making someone up.. People act like 2J and Matt Paris are the only 2 people who can build a fast Juke.. He built his car and Fab'ed most of the stuff up himself.. He would never ever use all those Pie cuts Like 2J did on his exhaust manifold.. The guy was a lead welder for Wheaton's Plastic's for like 30 years.. I Didn't start this crap.. I said I know a guy who built a Juke to about 350 HP and got called a liar Because I mentioned 2J.. Didn't know how many FR Fanboy's were on this reditt.. Now I know.. Finally A lot of people I see on this Reditt have FR and 2J Parts, Or got an Idea from them Or copied something they have done, because they are the only 2 people really making any videos on these cars.. FR has video's out all about what the best Turbo's are to make power so of course people are going to copy a lot of what they do..

21 - 31 of 31 Posts