1 - 20 of 87 Posts

·
Premium Member
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to fill in the gap...
I don't care about the speedo,
I don't want to rub when turning.

I have stock rims AND a set of 18's with stock offset. (wheels for my snow tires)

Just asking what you have gone with or what you have seen on a Juke.

And I know search is my friend, etc...
This is a forum and I am starting a discussion.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I currently have 235x45x18s. I know I could have gone to 50 or 55, but they scared me with the speedometer/odometer calibration talk. I will go bigger next time to fill the gap some. I plan to install the AWD lowering springs to help with the gap problem soon.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Your objective can be accomplished two ways...buy coil overs to lower the Juke or buy larger rims and higher profile tires, not lower profile. Buying large rims and lower profile tires does little to eliminate the gap...unless you want the DONK look. Lol

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,015 Posts
28" dia. has been stated as a max. several times, here and elsewhere. With wider tires, and the incorrect offset wheels, even tires smaller than 28" dia. will rub sometimes. 225/60-17 are 27.6", 235/55-17 are 27.2", 225/55-18 are 27.7", 235/50-18 are 27.3", 245/50-18 are 27.7". I think those are all "safe" maximum diameter tires.

·
Registered
17 Posts
im about to purchase 235/55-18 with a 35 offset. Its right at 28"dia. ive read threw all the related threads and im confident I should be good

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live down 8 miles of dirt road in the Colorado hills. I like the Juke, but didn't like the ride the lower sidewall tires gave me. I'm running 215/60/17 General Altimax's. 27.2 inches and a little wider than stock. I like the way it fills the wheelwell a little more, better ride on the bumps, and doesn't feel like it takes anything from the performance.
Different strokes for different folks.

ben

·
Registered
108 Posts
Anyone know if these will work well for the Juke? I was just hoping to put them on some new wheels and be done. For see any problems or am I missing anything? Thanks.

235/40-19 or 235/45-19

·
Registered
324 Posts
245/45-18's on my stock Nismo RS wheels.
ok so im not bashing you mate....all threads are open unless locked, im aware of that. just interested why you replied to a thread thats been dead for 4 years lol.

it just aroused my silly sense of humour :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
Oh just wait.
One time someone posted to an ad from 2011. Then asked why they hadn’t respond to them on 8/17!

I couldn’t resist saying,
“Because this thread was from 2011 and they last activity for that member was in 2014...:uncomfortableness:”

Otherwise we we bump old threads when new info is relevant..
There is actually a “Juke Picture Game” still running ever so often since 2011..

·
Super Moderator
10,542 Posts
Its quite alright. As stated. We here like old threads bumped when there is something new to add.

1 - 20 of 87 Posts