Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
3721 - 3738 of 3738 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
I swear I love this damn car. It's so versatile. Beat it to a pulp and it keeps doing work.
Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
While I'm at it, might as well show off this picture. 150 retaining wall pavers. They're a little under 8lbs each.
Florida Squat.

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Plant

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts
And it still beads rain. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts
Well I admit that my aesthetic maintenance has dropped in the last year due to the car's purpose changing... but I still make an effort to wash and spray wax every other month. A few months back I was doing a concrete dropoff at the recycling yard and threw some blocks into what APPEARED to be a solid pour but was actually still a very wet puddle... and splashed wet concrete all up the side of Jukeys. ugh, that was heartbreaking. And I didn't have the time to address it in the moment so it was dried on there and boy did I curse my name when I had to sit there and scrape off solid concrete stuck to my door panels, body trim, and wheels. It's mostly gone now, but left a ton of nasty scratches behind which I'll address at the new year when I take my day to do my annual paint restoration. Moral of the story: a light wax is a very important barrier to nasty things, and if you routinely put your vehicle into nasty situations, it's that much more important.

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
At 101K miles my belt tensioner decided it liked tensioning so much that the bearing exploded and seized, thankfully with my 2" subframe drop it was actually really easy for me to change. Most DIY people I've seen drill holes straight through the frame rail to get to the bolt, but I was able to drop the engine enough that I could get away with just bending the pinch weld out of the way (which I bent back afterward) Also with my big tires it was way easier to take my front bumper off and crank the wheel to the right than to jack up the car and take the wheel off. It's a nice change of pace to actually work on a car and it only takes an hour, in comparison to installing the subframe drop, which took me nearly 40 or 50 hours spread across a couple weekends (which still has more work to be done)

Automotive tire Motor vehicle Rim Gas Auto part

Also bonus while the bumper was off I finally finished and installed the brackets for my matching halo fog lights

Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts
Thats a good look !!!

·
Registered
2015 Nismo RS 6MT
4 Posts
Finally got around to install all the parts I purchased from @Acidbbg (Nismo CAI, Nismo exhaust, Forge intercooler, and Synapse DV) on my Nismo RS. Trottle response feels much better with these parts installed and sounds amazing.

I also have the 2J Racing midpipe which has not been installed yet. Just looking at the Nismo exhaust, will the 2J Racing midpipe take away from the "tone" of the Nismo exhaust? Is there a noticeable change in performance with the 2J Racing midpipe (after tune, of course)?

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,191 Posts

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Nissan Nismo RS CVT (Pearl White)
189 Posts
RS just hit 35k went in for a oil changed and CVT drain and fill at the dealership. :)

I'm still loving my RS and hopefully I can keep the car for a long time (CVT)

·
Administrator
11,973 Posts
3721 - 3738 of 3738 Posts