Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
3721 - 3728 of 3728 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
I swear I love this damn car. It's so versatile. Beat it to a pulp and it keeps doing work.
Car Land vehicle Wheel Tire Vehicle

Reactions: Swiftab

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
While I'm at it, might as well show off this picture. 150 retaining wall pavers. They're a little under 8lbs each.
Florida Squat.

Car Vehicle Hood Automotive tire Plant

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
And it still beads rain. LOL

·
Premium Member
2,164 Posts
Well I admit that my aesthetic maintenance has dropped in the last year due to the car's purpose changing... but I still make an effort to wash and spray wax every other month. A few months back I was doing a concrete dropoff at the recycling yard and threw some blocks into what APPEARED to be a solid pour but was actually still a very wet puddle... and splashed wet concrete all up the side of Jukeys. ugh, that was heartbreaking. And I didn't have the time to address it in the moment so it was dried on there and boy did I curse my name when I had to sit there and scrape off solid concrete stuck to my door panels, body trim, and wheels. It's mostly gone now, but left a ton of nasty scratches behind which I'll address at the new year when I take my day to do my annual paint restoration. Moral of the story: a light wax is a very important barrier to nasty things, and if you routinely put your vehicle into nasty situations, it's that much more important.

Reactions: Macgyver

·
Administrator
11,906 Posts
3721 - 3728 of 3728 Posts