Administrator
11,613 Posts
Oh Cool.

Great little mod you actually see.

Reactions: kev604

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
Not bad at all. First year I got my Juke my best friend got me a black leather w/ red stitching fob cover to match my interior. It's the little things in life 👍😁

Reactions: kev604

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
Not that anyone cares any more, but as a long term Forge Intercooler user, I must yet again report a failure. Long time ago, one of the brackets on the charge pipe snapped off, leaving a leaky crack behind. Forge was nice enough to send a replacement which I installed while I had the original repaired with a heavy duty bracket welded on and re-powder coated. So here we are probably 2 years later and now the other bracket on the charge pipe has snapped off.... this time leaving about a quarter sized hole right next to the throttle body. I am opting not to have a bracket welded on again, rather, just to seal the hole and rely on the other heavy gauge modified bracket and the couplers to hold it in place. Kinda sad tbh. I don't want to say "good thing they don't even make this product any more" but.... as much as I've defended it since the initial installation (and initial problems... all well documented somewhere stashed in this forum), damn yo, long term reliability of this product is certainly questionable. The intercooler itself is killer though, I still love it, and I love that it isn't some gaudy FMIC, nice and tidy tucked away in the factory location. Just... everything around it seems to have problems. None of this matters though cuzzzzzzzz you can't even buy this thing any more!

Reactions: Swiftab

·
Premium Member
2,137 Posts
::shudders::
I much prefer subtlety.

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Swapped out my low beams in the projector housing from halogens to 6500K LEDs. Looks more white in real life than it shows in the picture. Output is crisp and clean. These LEDs are plug and play so no resistors no extra harness and aluminum made so self cooling no fans. I have these same LEDs in my own car as DRLs, lows and fogs and works and looks great.

3681 - 3690 of 3690 Posts