Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

3601 - 3619 of 3619 Posts

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I watched a tow truck take my Juke away. A High/drunk driver smashed into it at 3AM. Good chance it will be totaled.

IF it is totaled, I am hoping to strip it and sell my parts, unless I can find a decent RS somewhere to buy. I will probably know in a week honestly but I mean anyone looking for front brake upgrades, custom downpipe, custom intercooler, and a ton of other goodies, let me know.

·
Premium Member
659 Posts
I watched a tow truck take my Juke away. A High/drunk driver smashed into it at 3AM. Good chance it will be totaled.

IF it is totaled, I am hoping to strip it and sell my parts, unless I can find a decent RS somewhere to buy. I will probably know in a week honestly but I mean anyone looking for front brake upgrades, custom downpipe, custom intercooler, and a ton of other goodies, let me know.
That sucks. Did the airbags go off? Sometimes "totalled" cars are rebuildable, especially if you want a track toy.

·
Super Moderator
4,099 Posts

Are you ok? I hope no one was hurt. I am sorry to hear this.

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts

That's bad news. I hope that you're ok.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Thanks guys. Yea I’m fine. I was asleep. The car was parked. No airbags on my car went off.

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
Thanks guys. Yea I’m fine. I was asleep. The car was parked. No airbags on my car went off.
Oh Man that sucks. You were a true Juke Pioneer back in the day. Glad you are ok. Let us know what happens.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Oh Man that sucks. You were a true Juke Pioneer back in the day. Glad you are ok. Let us know what happens.
thanks man. Yea... before I had a wife and a kid I was able to invest hard in the Juke. Got it to about 250WHP on a stock turbo and let it be.
But if I do part it out there will be some sick parts for sale. I mean my custom DP would make most Juke owners drool (will sell it as a combo with the stock turbo since it was vbanded for the DP). Hoping that won’t be the case but I’ll know for sure this week

·
Registered
66 Posts
Changed the CVT fluid.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Almost finished my custom enclosure, waiting on my 6" port to come in. I cut down the kicker box my R12"s originally were in.
Removed the storage tray that holds the jack and custom mounted the new box underneath to the cover for it. I had already ran 0g wire for my first setup, big 3 and new battery.

I'm going to put a thick grate to cover everything so it doesn't rattle and I can use my trunk if needed...can't stand the rattle..

Bumps pretty damn hard, cant keep my rearview on my windshield...haha

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Nothing today, but I got distracted by it just sitting there, admired it momentarily and had to snap a photo.

I did replace my rotors and pads on Saturday and detailed it a little the last two nights.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
That is one shiny bish

Reactions: Michael919

·
Super Moderator
10,874 Posts
Almost finished my custom enclosure, waiting on my 6" port to come in. I cut down the kicker box my R12"s originally were in.
Removed the storage tray that holds the jack and custom mounted the new box underneath to the cover for it. I had already ran 0g wire for my first setup, big 3 and new battery.

I'm going to put a thick grate to cover everything so it doesn't rattle and I can use my trunk if needed...can't stand the rattle..

Bumps pretty damn hard, cant keep my rearview on my windshield...haha
Good use of space.

·
Premium Member
2,077 Posts
I replaced the battery in my keyfob and then it didn't work any more and after several frustrating hours of troubleshooting I found out that I put in the battery upside down. I am an idiot.

·
Premium Member
1,092 Posts
Rotated the tires.

Put on my Nismo side decals like I had on my other Juke. It just looks like it should have been there from the factory. You have to see Nismo from the side too!

I decided to try some Turtle Wax Ice Seal and Shine, after looking at so many great reviews, etc.

I didn't decontaminate, clay bar, paint correction, APA wipe or anything. Some of that was done for the sale by the previous owner. I'm going to do a good correction for all the swirls and small scratches in the spring.

Anyway, the S&S went on extremely well over top of three week old Mothers CMX. I put it on everything, including windows. It basically goes to a haze as you rub it in and then evaporates, leaving a nice result behind. I had very little streaking, which I buffed out easily with a damp cloth as per the directions. Very impressed...and it's so cheap.

Note: This went over the CMX, so I can't fairly evaluate as a stand-alone, but there are a lot of good videos, etc. for that.

Reactions: Swiftab
3601 - 3619 of 3619 Posts