Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

3381 - 3400 of 3417 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Today I finished my 1yr long adventure on my hood scoop! My arms are killing me from wet sanding and waxing

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Looks awesome. That is a one-of-kind for sure.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Redid my battery terminals. My negative terminal kept coming loose and won't last a day being tight. So replaced with stinger battery terminals per 13's recommendation. Forgot to take pics of cutting up the fusible link. But it's a stinger 4 way manl fused distribution block. And the alternator is on a 2 way manl fuse holder.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
Manny your hood looks fantastic, congrats on seeing the project through!

This was so fun looking through these posts since my last post.... I've worked on two Jukes in the meanwhile, neither of which are mine. Mine is pretty much just a worktruck now transporting concrete and trash. Someday she'll be pretty again. Most likely by the 4th Juke Meet.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
After a gross week of black slush all over the roads I spent the afternoon giving my Juke a semi-thorough washing and applied Chemical Guy's White Light as a color enhancing sealant, followed by P&S beadmaker. She oughtta look nice until Tuesday afternoon or so 😂

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
After a gross week of black slush all over the roads I spent the afternoon giving my Juke a semi-thorough washing and applied Chemical Guy's White Light as a color enhancing sealant, followed by P&S beadmaker. She oughtta look nice until Tuesday afternoon or so 😂
Looking BB-8 Like.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Final around to installing Nismo Carbon lip. Super easy to install and only 2 holes needs to be drilled.

Also got some Akebono calipers set from 370Z all in the mail today. Next step finding somewhere to get there painted.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
13 got a guy that does some really good powder coating! I think it's called engine armor coatings.

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Replaced the brakes with Powerstop calipers, cross drilled/slotted rotors, steel braided brake lines and ceramic pads
Those look like RS calipers ? Does Powerstop just copy them ?

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Power stop has red powder coat option for almost everything they sell!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Those look like RS calipers ? Does Powerstop just copy them ?
Bought the whole kit except for the brake lines on CARID for about $570.00 and you get $150.00 core deposit once you ship it back.
they look great and brakes are sooo much better that the rusted stock ones.

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Oh for sure. I just saw them and I was like "Hey they look like RS brakes". Cheaper than buying OEM RS brakes thats for sure.

·
Registered
74 Posts
This is what I did today....

8821C037-7084-4C46-907D-5A9C2A336D49.jpeg A6DB8354-835B-4ED8-91B6-D9BCADCFA826.jpeg E207CD27-A49C-408C-9004-A532D850EDBE.jpeg B142596E-A6D6-486B-B1EC-9AD7BDD0C47B.jpeg

I am a happy man.:cool:

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Looks effin glossy! Great job! 😎

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Yeah looks Great !!!