Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

3381 - 3386 of 3386 Posts

·
Registered
1,150 Posts
Today I finished my 1yr long adventure on my hood scoop! My arms are killing me from wet sanding and waxing

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
Looks awesome. That is a one-of-kind for sure.

·
Registered
332 Posts
Redid my battery terminals. My negative terminal kept coming loose and won't last a day being tight. So replaced with stinger battery terminals per 13's recommendation. Forgot to take pics of cutting up the fusible link. But it's a stinger 4 way manl fused distribution block. And the alternator is on a 2 way manl fuse holder.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,041 Posts
Manny your hood looks fantastic, congrats on seeing the project through!

This was so fun looking through these posts since my last post.... I've worked on two Jukes in the meanwhile, neither of which are mine. Mine is pretty much just a worktruck now transporting concrete and trash. Someday she'll be pretty again. Most likely by the 4th Juke Meet.

·
Premium Member
2,197 Posts
After a gross week of black slush all over the roads I spent the afternoon giving my Juke a semi-thorough washing and applied Chemical Guy's White Light as a color enhancing sealant, followed by P&S beadmaker. She oughtta look nice until Tuesday afternoon or so 😂

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,823 Posts
After a gross week of black slush all over the roads I spent the afternoon giving my Juke a semi-thorough washing and applied Chemical Guy's White Light as a color enhancing sealant, followed by P&S beadmaker. She oughtta look nice until Tuesday afternoon or so 😂
Looking BB-8 Like.

3381 - 3386 of 3386 Posts