Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

3361 - 3380 of 3417 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
My Alpine Pxa h800 DSP has a feature for road noise called RoadEQ never really used that feature before because of my old exhaust maybe now I'll actually try it. But I don't have anything for speed.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Rockin the factory wheels for almost 4 years.....New shoes for the new year. 350Z Nismo wheels
NismoWheels.jpg

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
They look good.

·
Premium Member
377 Posts
Thanks yeah, I always loved z wheels on the juke. I like these because the gunmetal grey color matches the lower body grey color on the nismo models.

·
Premium Member
2,046 Posts
I'mma post this for MyHTC just in case he's trying to keep his killer rig on the DL, I'm gonna totally spoil the surprise now. :D

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'mma post this for MyHTC just in case he's trying to keep his killer rig on the DL, I'm gonna totally spoil the surprise now. :D

Not keeping on the DL just not complete. The Xbt is going on semi retirement and only doing the headlight demon eyes. The gators are going to be controlled with 2 xkchrome controllers so each strip will be independent. I gots to have matching battery terminals. And need to clean up all those controller battery connections. And wrapping hood....... lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
202 Posts
I finally slapped on my fender flares recently. They're not done of course, but they're fully bolted in all the right spots, it's vaguely the right shape to cover the tires and they don't fall off when I drive. And yes I have been working on them for about four months, they are still not done. These things have been a pain in the ass to put together I really don't recommend it, lol

Anyways here's this really bad picture I took when I realized I was taking too long for the chance to get a good picture of it. You guys will see better pictures of it eventually, I'm vain like that.

·
Registered
202 Posts
SPEEDOMETER SWAP
I've been sitting on this idea for a while, but I didn't realize how easy it is to get to the dash cluster and open it up, otherwise this would have been my first choice. This is the most ultra low-tech yet surprisingly clean speedometer solution I've found so far. I just designed a new dial and had it printed on a thin vinyl sticker put on some clear plastic and swapped it out.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Did you have to calibrate it at all? At least for light speed.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Did you have to calibrate it at all? At least for light speed.
Unfortunately I couldn't get Light Speed to work, for some reason when the dial is in that position the Juke only goes about 198 MPH.
In all seriousness though, the tires I have are close to 25% larger than stock, so putting this together was really easy, since 50 goes in the 40 spot, 75 goes in the 60 spot, etc. and then I just filled in the gaps from there

I have checked it with a GPS app and it's pretty accurate, though I do lose a little fine accuracy since everything is closer together. At least with my layout I have an easier time telling where all the five's places are, when usually only the 20's places are labeled. I always had a problem with that part of the stock Juke speedometer

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
Nice Mod. Cool idea.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Removed my resonator. My car now goes whooooooosh pahhhhhhh! Also had to change my winter tires so I decided to go for a smaller 17" steel rim and put Continental Viking Contact 7's on. 225/50R17. Love them!

·
Registered
424 Posts
I finally installed hood struts for the engine bay hood. They look and work great!

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,654 Posts
Link a brother up?

I've had these on a wish list for over a year. Just never bought them. They list it as "Fits 2011-2015" but I'm guessing it fits all Jukes. My one concern is how flimsy or flexible the hood on the Juke is and if these struts are strong enough to cause deflection at the mount points and create a visible bend or bow in the hood either immediately or over time.

3361 - 3380 of 3417 Posts