Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Being new to the Juke scene, I am telling my co-workers all about it to get feed-back. I showed my boss some pictures and she said...

"How cute! It looks like a pug."

I've heard it being compared to a (bionic) frog, but a pug!
Hmmm...Yup, I see it.

View attachment Nissan Juke looks like a pug SMALL.bmp

·
Registered
122 Posts
I don't know how anyone sees anything but some kind of insect based on the turn signals at the top.

Those are some sharp *** eyes that shout "aggressive" not "adorable".

·
Registered
169 Posts
I think it's pointless to solicit and debate others' opinions of the styling. Either you like it, or you don't. Who cares what other people think?

·
Registered
122 Posts
I think it's pointless to solicit and debate others' opinions of the styling. Either you like it, or you don't. Who cares what other people think?
I care about 2 things:

- I like the way it looks
- I like that others think it's either awesome or ugly

What I like is that it inspires some kind of response beyond "oh...it's just another car."

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I care about 2 things:

- I like the way it looks
- I like that others think it's either awesome or ugly

What I like is that it inspires some kind of response beyond "oh...it's just another car."
Exactly!!! I am buying it because it's different! Too many cars out there look alike AND look uniteresting. I am sure that it won't be long before other car makers immitate it.

Go ahead, tell me it's ugly. Make my day :cool:

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
you either love it or you don't. I don't know anyone who's in between. It looks better in person, too, so some of these people are only going by the pics, which are a bit deceiving.

and it IS cute!

·
Registered
2 Posts
My first thought on seeing a Juke was not only true love, but, "HEY!!!! Frog on steroids and bad to the bone!"

That, from me, was a compliment. I love my Sapphire Black Juke.

Funny aside....When I went to the dealership to get my plates, I looked outside and the sales guy was TRYING TO SELL IT TO ANOTHER GUY!!!! They must have a remote that opens them all, because the doors were open and the guy started to sit in it. Uhm....no?!

We worked it out, though.

They just can't keep them in stock in Austin. In one day, sold the next.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Same in corpus, salesman said customers are fighting over them. They only have one in stock here and its a mt but everybody here wants cvt.

·
Registered
387 Posts
When I got my Juke 3 weeks ago I liked the styling. Now I love it. It really grows on you as you see it more and more. And, as noted above, its great to have a car that's unusual - and fun to drive.

·
Registered
43 Posts
ok, I'm going to throw this out there because I keep seeing it from time to time.

Every now and then, when I walk up to my Juke straight on, it look like a hippo's face. Not the hippo body, just the face. The side mirrors really seem to sell the hippo look in my mind.

Again, it's only at the straight on angle do I see this, and maybe its because mine is black and hippos are usually dark colored. Anyone else with a Black or Bronze Juke agree?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts