Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
theres no car that was made perfect. as much as we all love our current cars theres at least one thing that we dont like about it. what is that thing and why dont you like it?

with mine, i hate that its an automatic and was never available in manual.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I don't like very much my Micra because it has a too small engine. But I can go every days to my work without any problem.
I love my Murena even it's an old car sparing a lot of oil :D

·
Registered
75 Posts
Its old and guzzles gas, doesnt get driven much so right now its cheaper to store it most of the time then actually drive it. Soon I will just sell it and forget I ever took public transit.

·
Registered
69 Posts
My Chevy HHR...I have owned it just under 2 years..bought used and sorry I did! Where do I start? Let's just say the only things I do like are the styling and the utility! The steering is mushy, the appointments are cheap, the carpet on the floor is thin and cheap, the visibility is horrible, the fabric seats are rough and stain easily, the car dents easily, the rotors are bad in 2 years, to replace a broken inside door piece you have to replace the whole door panel, my bottom panel interior lights flickered and they had to replace the whole panel....just as starters....I am a Huge Mazda fan and I also like Nissan's and Acura's! Happy driving!! Hope to drive a Juke someday...if not than a Mazda!!

·
Registered
122 Posts
My Chevy HHR...I have owned it just under 2 years..bought used and sorry I did! Where do I start? Let's just say the only things I do like are the styling and the utility! The steering is mushy, the appointments are cheap, the carpet on the floor is thin and cheap, the visibility is horrible, the fabric seats are rough and stain easily, the car dents easily, the rotors are bad in 2 years, to replace a broken inside door piece you have to replace the whole door panel, my bottom panel interior lights flickered and they had to replace the whole panel....just as starters....I am a Huge Mazda fan and I also like Nissan's and Acura's! Happy driving!! Hope to drive a Juke someday...if not than a Mazda!!
I am a big fan of mazda too. I used to own a mazda protege, one of the best cars I've owned. I bought it used as my daily work or whatever driving car while my 350z sat in the garage in the winter and most summer. I miss that car since I had to let both go due to down sizing. Anyway glad you are buying a decent car. Forget GM. You will be in good hands with nissan.

·
Registered
122 Posts
The only things I hate about my car are all the dust and dirt that seats on it and I have to keep cleaning it and also a very minor scratch that is been driving me crazy.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts