Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Find people in your city, in your state, or near by. Juke ROLL call!! Who's got a Juke?
Where did you get it? How much did you pay? Where do you live? Any mods or anything done to your Juke?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Hey! Omaha, alright.

I'm in Lincoln. Sadly though, I'm not the proud new owner of a Juke, My girlfriend is. I thoroughly enjoy forums so I figure I would join up and lurk, but you have motivated me to share since you are also in Nebraska.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! Omaha, alright.

I'm in Lincoln. Sadly though, I'm not the proud new owner of a Juke, My girlfriend is. I thoroughly enjoy forums so I figure I would join up and lurk, but you have motivated me to share since you are also in Nebraska.
Oh yeah my man. I live in Omaha. I work in Council Bluffs, IA though at the Lake Manawa Nissan store. I've sold quite a few Jukes. I dont' own one but I like to see what people are doing to them. I'm really eager to see some people lower them and some of the other things that are starting to pop up. Those wheels in the Tein colover thread posted of that silver Juke look so sick. Is your girlfriend going to do anything different to her Juke?

Also, the "O" street hotrod cruise is coming up real soon for Lincoln. My buddy Kyle from 1320video will be there filming. I think I'm going to swing up one night. Do you ever go out for that event?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yea, as weird as it might seem, I was once on GMMM all the time, and I've seen some of his work on NSOC as well.

I try to stay in touch with a lot of the local forums.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lake Manawa Nissan has 9 different combos of Jukes available right now. If you call up there ask for Chris Risling. If they don't got the color you want, they'll go find one.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Minneapolis, MN checking in. Pearl White SL AWD.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys from STL MO if you couldn't tell from the user name lol. Just bought my wife a Juke she needed a dependable car to get back and fourth to work, I was going to buy her a 2012 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon but she wanted something round haha. Anyways we stopped by Suntrup Nissan one day just for the heck of it to take a look at the Juke because its more along the line of what she wants and not what I want her to drive and she loved it. It helped quite a bit that I owned a new 2004 Z quite a while ago so I always liked Nissan. Anyways it was way more inexpensive then the new Wrangler Ruby but I don't see her going off road any time.. ever.. hah. I think what made me wanna get it for her was the fact that I have always owned tuner cars and done tons of custom work to all them, audio, video, performance, suspension, total custom fabrication you name it, (never leaving anything alone to the point of completely ruining the drive-ability of a vehicle lol) plus this one was a turbo so I might be able to sneak a larger turbo or blow off valve or a big front inter-cooler on it lmao. She about strangled me when I started talking about all that on the final test drive before we signed the papers hahaha. The first one is obviously the Juke I just got her the other is the car I bought for a good gas mileage work vehicle and ended up turning into a money pit 2007 Civic Si 6sp.
Anyways she isn't much of a forum person but I will be happy to pass any and everything along to her and I'm sure I will be posting her questions. Wow... I sound like a secretary now haha.

Also if you have any questions about the Civic let me know I'm sure I have an answer even if its a wrong one. :p

View attachment 40157 View attachment 40158

Don't look for way too many mods to the Juke probably just enough for that clean look otherwise I might have to find a new place to live.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Kansas City here.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Grand Rapids, Michigan here! Proud owner of 2012 Nissan Juke SL no mods yet but about to order a ingen CAI for my first mod.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hello North Midwest Jukers!

I'm in the Twin Cities metro area, near-west suburbs of Minneapolis. My wife and I bought a 2013 Gun Metallic SL this past June. We got a deal on it because it was a leftover '13, and the 2014s had been out almost a year. Only had 44 mile on it. We LOVE it. Never considered the Juke until it was time to replace her aging Ford Escape. After some research, the Juke came out of nowhere and fit the bill perfectly. It's my wife's DD and though she works from home when it snows, I bought some steel wheels and snow tires and I'm prepping it for the coming Minnesota Winter! No plans to mod it (we added the armrest), but I want to keep it running and looking good for a long, long time!

Nice to meet y'all!

John

·
Registered
2 Posts
Old thread, but here I am. We bought a 2013 Nismo AWD a month or so ago. So far we love it. I'm in Cedar Falls/Waterloo, Iowa area.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts