Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

Well it happened....[emoji26]

4K views 31 replies 9 participants last post by  MyHtc10 
#1 · (Edited)
The Savages (the illuminati of the juke world) know what is going on. But should inform the forum. Well early wendsday morning got into an accident. Some kid was running late for work and was overly tired and decided to turn as I approached the street he was turning off of. My front right side got his left corner panel. Ricocheted into a ditch. Hasn't been officially written off yet but was told to car shop. I loved my juke. But It was getting impractical due to my 2 kids growing up but I made it work. But I doubt I'm getting into another Juke although I did find 2 RS's. Looking into maybe a CH-R if its not too small. Didnt totally walk away totally ok. ACL in both knees is damage and will require months of Physical Therpy and my meniscus in my right knee also.( knees went into dash/steering column) And FYI I stole my Bythirteen Gators, they knew to hide in the pictures. (One flew into the ditch with me. Other is under the hood) lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.