·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Ohh jumped ship have you

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Theres a 16 SL I found that's modified a little but it has 50k miles. I drive 27k miles a year. So 50k is too much. So yea. Trying to find that unicorn of a juke seems to be impossible

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
If you want a unicorn, then it's time to cross the rainbow and maybe you'll find one. Unfortunately, the rainbow is closed now. Are you close to the border?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
In Florida. My border are body's of water on 3 sides

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
You can drive to Canada from Florida.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
There's one in Niagara Fall, ON, 2016, Nismo RS AWD, white, with just over 10,000 miles on it, but it's $23,988 CDN.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
Not bad. Am I able to even get into Canada with this cold going around? Lol

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I'll smuggle you across the border. :D I'll distract them and you make a run for it!!

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Well jumped ship today. Got a 2018 CPO C-HR XLE with a 100k mile bumper to bumper to Bumper warrenty for 18k. Has 19k miles on it. I'm happy. Making best of this crappy situation. I love the juke but Nissan dropped the ball too much on them. My repair papers on my 16' was a few inches high. I made a lot of friends on here. #ShoutOut Turbo_noob, Shift-Tab, JucklerWinter, Florida Jukes, and By13......well you have a customer that will be needing some Essential work done. Lol

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Don’t be a stranger. Come back again and say hi.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts