Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Savages (the illuminati of the juke world) know what is going on. But should inform the forum. Well early wendsday morning got into an accident. Some kid was running late for work and was overly tired and decided to turn as I approached the street he was turning off of. My front right side got his left corner panel. Ricocheted into a ditch. Hasn't been officially written off yet but was told to car shop. I loved my juke. But It was getting impractical due to my 2 kids growing up but I made it work. But I doubt I'm getting into another Juke although I did find 2 RS's. Looking into maybe a CH-R if its not too small. Didnt totally walk away totally ok. ACL in both knees is damage and will require months of Physical Therpy and my meniscus in my right knee also.( knees went into dash/steering column) And FYI I stole my Bythirteen Gators, they knew to hide in the pictures. (One flew into the ditch with me. Other is under the hood) lol

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Damn bro I am so sorry to hear about this...I'm glad you're more or less okay. Hope you recover quickly.

Obviously lemme know on the gators...

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Damn bro I am so sorry to hear about this...I'm glad you're more or less okay. Hope you recover quickly.

Obviously lemme know on the gators...
The one that went under the hood snapped at the corner. If the bottom didnt snap off to I have a replacement lens for it.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
I can always cannibalize mine, just won't be able to sell em. No big.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Ouch, that was a good hit. Glad to see you are ok-ish. Keep us posted on what the replacement will be!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ouch, that was a good hit. Glad to see you are ok-ish. Keep us posted on what the replacement will be!
I will. I will admit. My rental that the kids insurance is paying for is a 2020 Rogue Sport. I like everything about it except the important part.....The Driving part. Lol

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Looks like a big boo boo! Maybe if you sit on the hood to flatten it out a bit, pull out the front bumper and put a big bandaid on it, it will be good to go? :unsure:

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
At least you are ok.

SO sad on the Jukes health tho.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Aw man, that really hurts to see. Thank god you’re ok though, thats the most important thing. I hope that kid is learning his lesson. Hopefully you’ll find another car to fall in love with.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Little up date. Its totalled. I'll probably never buy new again. Got 12k for it. MSRP was 25k.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
You can always go for another Juke!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
No good ones around me. Theres a 2014 Awd RS with a cvt and 24k miles but has 3 owners already. I would want something newer. And if it's a juke its gotta be a nismo atleast.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Too bad you don't live in Canada. There are lots here. I just got a 2017 AWD SL with 33,000 km, one owner. It was in mint condition. I see lots of Nismos here.

·
Super Moderator
10,135 Posts
I have a 2014 RS manual. Under 20,000 miles. SL leather interior. Brand new Ricaro seats go with it. Brand new Michelin tires (less than 100 miles on them)
There is a deal !!!

·
Registered
720 Posts
No good ones around me. Theres a 2014 Awd RS with a cvt and 24k miles but has 3 owners already. I would want something newer. And if it's a juke its gotta be a nismo atleast.

Uh, it's an RS so it's a Nismo...
Sorry, re-read that.
Ditch the Juke, get something new and fun that you can at least put 4 cases of toilet paper in the trunk.
Btw, good job 'merica at becoming the epicenter!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Catwoman caught on to my hiccup with the RS. With only 25k miles on it. And 3 owners make me question it. And looking at a 2018 right now.

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
And looking at a 2018 right now.
How are you able to find a 2018? I thought they stopped making them from 2018 in North America?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts