Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
I'll wait till there is a Turbo Back Exhaust...until then it's all just noise and Honda Civic-ish fart can sounds with no added power.

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
LOL Thorley and Stillen should share ideas. Thorley has the FWD version and Stillen has the AWD version. Go figure.
And its my damn luck that Stillen has the exhaust I want for my FWD MT SL! Engineering at Stillen told me yesterday they are currently workin on a FWD version and should have one out soon..

·
Registered
17 Posts
It is designed for the FWD car. The AWD version may come soon if we see enough interest.

I would have to somehow get my hands on a non-turbo car to be sure. I believe we (U.S) only got the turbo version.
Interested, and will have the AWD.
Can you post a: start, drive-by and interior noise vid? Will a turbo back be made available in the futur, are you using a magnaflow muffler. I got to say that it looks like stock performance muffler and to me that is a great thing. I don`t like the ricer look of the Tanabe.

·
Registered
138 Posts
i would love a sound clip. what little i heard from the dyno i think i like. i hate the fart can systems alot are useing. i know small displacement can have a deep tone. i have a 300 zx and its basicly two 1.5 l motors on the same crank it has a real deep tone but that could be from the 3" pipes

·
Premium Member
5,105 Posts
i would love a sound clip. what little i heard from the dyno i think i like. i hate the fart can systems alot are useing. i know small displacement can have a deep tone. i have a 300 zx and its basicly two 1.5 l motors on the same crank it has a real deep tone but that could be from the 3" pipes
Here is the link to Thorley's axleback exhaust for the Juke with sound/video clip, picture of it mounted, and dyno chart

EXHAUST NISSAN JUKE NISSAN JUKE, AXLEBACK, 1.6L at Doug Thorley Headers dougthorleyheaders.com

·
Registered
5 Posts
Thorley has done a great job in making an exhaust that compliments and not obnoxious. An added 10hp's is always a plus!

curious~ I see in your signature you have added "Exhaust System",
what exhaust do you have on yours? pros/cons on it?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I also noticed Headers for the Kia Soul, will Headers be available for our Juke?

21 - 36 of 36 Posts