Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
We are very pleased to be a part of this community! I look forward to becoming an active, helpful member of this forum and getting to know all of you better.

I appreciate all of your support for Diode Dynamics, and I am excited to show you the products we carry for the Juke.

Please feel free to contact us at anytime with any lighting related questions. Whether you are inquiring about our products or just want to learn more about lighting in general, we are here to help.

Click here to learn more about automotive lighting: Research

Be sure to follow us on social media for sales and product updates!
Instagram: @diodedynamics
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DiodeDynamics

Nick C.
Sales Manager
Diode Dynamics
(314) 205-3033
[email protected]

·
Super Moderator
1,504 Posts
Happy to see them here. I was pleased with their products and support when I had my Tiburon. Hope they come out with some LED conversion kits.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Welcome to the club. Why don't ya give us a bulleted list of your products and specialty. Got family down in St. Louis. If you sell products to the Harley shops, you are probably sending them to my brother. He was in sales, but now he runs the parts dept.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Welcome to the club. Why don't ya give us a bulleted list of your products and specialty. Got family down in St. Louis. If you sell products to the Harley shops, you are probably sending them to my brother. He was in sales, but now he runs the parts dept.
Jay,

We haven't had a Juke in for picture comparisons yet, but we do have replacement LED's available for nearly every location. If you ever need help finding an LED to fit a certain location, send us an email: [email protected]

There are over 10,000 products listed on the site, but I will be making a few threads explaining some of them for anyone. Feel free to call us if you need any information: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts