Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I have a 2012 Juke. The last 2 months i have noticed water on the floor inside. The first time i thought i left windows open a crack. It happened again this week after heavy rains here in south Florida and i am positive all windows were closed. Anyone else have this problem in past? I have over 47,000 miles and it is out of basic warranty period. I have read online about drain tubes leading from sunroof cracking and leaking. I am taking it in tomorrow. I am worried i will be seeing a big repair bill. Is this covered under the corosive warranty section? Any suggestions would be helpful.

· Super Moderator
4,668 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Sorry you are having troubles.

Not it much said lately about this problem. You may have to search some older threads to see if there were similar issues.

We we also have some great service techs here that will chime in.

· Registered
122 Posts
Although it would not surprise me to hear about a sunroof draining towards the back, i doubt that is a problem. Usually a sunroof drains towards the front of the vehicle. With that said, i would check under the antenna there maybe a small rubber gasket there that has cracked over time and caused this leak. And for a more obvious answer check the door seals to make sure they are not ripped or missing.

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi, got the same problem too. I located some water accumulated during heavy rains at the area where the spare tyre is. My back seat don't get drenched anymore, but still figuring out some spots 'coz I still hear waves.

· Registered
5 Posts
Hi, got the same problem too. I located some water accumulated during heavy rains at the area where the spare tyre is. My back seat don't get drenched anymore, but still figuring out some spots 'coz I still hear waves.
I have the same problem with my 2012 juke was you able to find out we’re the water was coming in the information would be very much appreciated as I at my tether with this water problem now

· Registered
2 Posts
I have the same exact problem in my 2013 Nissan Duke although I only have 70000 miles My back seat floors are constantly getting soaked I was told that because Water is getting into my car through the rear lights If I think about it I feel like this has been happening since I purchased the car I really feel that this is an issue that the dealership should fix I wonder if it's covered under my warranty Thank you for your stories

· Super Moderator
4,668 Posts
Now I have to tell my favorite story. My son had an older S-10 pickup truck. If parked just right, facing the wind with heavy rain, the passenger floor pan would fill with water. I told him that I would keep the truck for the weekend and spray the window gaskets and see where the water was coming from. I sprayed from all angles as well as buckets of water thrown at the cab. Never found even a drop of water on the interior. So, what did I do to solve the problem? I drilled a couple of holes in the floor pan. Now the floor pan doesn’t fill with water.

· Registered
1 Posts
I have the same exact problem in my 2013 Nissan Duke although I only have 70000 miles My back seat floors are constantly getting soaked I was told that because Water is getting into my car through the rear lights If I think about it I feel like this has been happening since I purchased the car I really feel that this is an issue that the dealership should fix I wonder if it's covered under my warranty Thank you for your stories
was it really a problem with the lights?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts