Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Wish I hadn´t watched that video Violet!!

The front door closing "rattled" both times, rather than a satifying "clunk".

With the hood up, the engine sounded like a bag of nails being "rattled" and when the person folded the rear seats down, the head restraints prevented the seats from laying flat? Do you need to remove them first?

I am desperate to see and try a Juke and I know they are made down to a price but maybe my delicious but more expensive RAV4 has spoilt me?

I do so hope this is not the case because I want the top of the range model and hope it comes up to my expectations??

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
Wish I hadn´t watched that video Violet!!

The front door closing "rattled" both times, rather than a satifying "clunk".

With the hood up, the engine sounded like a bag of nails being "rattled" and when the person folded the rear seats down, the head restraints prevented the seats from laying flat? Do you need to remove them first?

I am desperate to see and try a Juke and I know they are made down to a price but maybe my delicious but more expensive RAV4 has spoilt me?

I do so hope this is not the case because I want the top of the range model and hope it comes up to my expectations??

The frotn door rattled because the windows are down, so you here the windows rattle of make noise when you closee the door, drivin nissan for 12 years and before that I be driven around in nissans :D and till the one I've got now they al make that sound with the windows down and closing the doors

Folding down the back seat you may have to adjust the front seat or remove the headrest from the back seat and it will fold down properly.

For here its the same issue with alle nissan (like the window thing) haven''t sat in one yet where you don;t have to do that, Even in the bigger xtrail it the same

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I expect the small engine and CVT tranny to be a bit buzzy. Get the upgraded speakers and crank it up!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Wow, the engine was odd sounding....not sure what that means...I had a turbo in my Mazda CX 7 but it did not sound loud like that! I am not fond of grey in that car...it almost makes me dislike it. It does not show off the lines of the car well!! Either go real dark with a color or bright in my mind!! Wish they would have opened the back door!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Thought that it was pretty funny that Lady GaGa was playing in the background on the first video. Certainly appropriately unique!! :D

·
Premium Member
903 Posts
You us guys can get the rockfort fosgate system in it, nice real nice

here we problably have to do with some karton speaker set :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts