Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone knows when UpRev gonna release a tune for the V2 or is there any other tune available for the V2?

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Just follow me on here. You'll know within moments of this occurring- promise.

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,139 Posts
He asked about Uprev. Not Ecutek.

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
FWIW my car made stock power with a Visconti tune and every possible bolt on at the time for V2. It was definitely faster, but there is a reason I am holding out for UpRev support instead of going back to JV.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I hope uprev comes out with one too.... ill be trying it out... but v2 out 5 yrs now.... don't hold your breath

·
Super Moderator
10,139 Posts
I hope uprev comes out with one too.... ill be trying it out... but v2 out 5 yrs now.... don't hold your breath
Yeah Crazy.

Also why has no one cracked the CVT code too ?

·
Premium Member
2,239 Posts
Nope but feel free to call up Alex at UpRev to deonstrate continued interest and hopefully actually get someone to work on it. It was supposed to be done last August/Sept because of my car and now I am hearing March.

Doesn't UpRev have a tune for V2? I've been in talks with them to go in (Austin, TX) and get it done.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Nope but feel free to call up Alex at UpRev to deonstrate continued interest and hopefully actually get someone to work on it. It was supposed to be done last August/Sept because of my car and now I am hearing March.
Just to clarify, this is from their website and lists up to 2017. UpRev Standard for Juke
What is the tune they are working on that would differentiate it from the tune listed on their website?

·
Registered
16 Posts
V1 engines are in all Nismo RS jukes all the way to 2017. So, it is available for those year, but only the RS's
Well then I guess I should have a talk with someone at UpRev, because their salesperson tried to sell me a tune on my '15 Juks S. But if you're saying that there is no V2 tune then I won't pursue a tune at this time.

·
Super Moderator
10,139 Posts
No Gen 2 Uprev tune 2015 to present except RS variants.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts