Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone upgraded the tie rods on their Juke?

I have noticed mine are not as sharp as they were new and probably need replacing.

Any options or opinions welcome.

·
Administrator
11,960 Posts
Yes people have. They tend to have the rubber crack and fail over time.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Aside from going to NAPA and getting some off the shelf ones, where can I find these upgraded ones? Did a search here and nothing came up.

Circuit Sports makes something for the 350z so I dunno bug them to make something for the Juke?

·
Administrator
11,960 Posts
I have not been able to find any.

The best thing to do it just maintain them. Keep the rubber seals lubed up with a rubber protectorate. If dirt cannot get in. They will not wear.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Aside from going to NAPA and getting some off the shelf ones, where can I find these upgraded ones? Did a search here and nothing came up.

Circuit Sports makes something for the 350z so I dunno bug them to make something for the Juke?

Yes. Mevotech trx.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yes. Mevotech trx.
Thanks, finally got around to ordering them, to anyone wondering the part numbers are..

Mevotech TXMS30624
Mevotech TXMS30625

·
Administrator
11,960 Posts
Thanks, finally got around to ordering them, to anyone wondering the part numbers are..

Mevotech TXMS30624
Mevotech TXMS30625
Let us know how they ARE.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
These turned out pretty good, the zerk caps suck, so i replaced them with ones for tractors etc.

Good: Improved over worn out stock. Cast/Forged/Machined structure is more substantial over stock. Grease-able.

Ok: You have to grease them and they can leak a little grease over time.

Ugly: You will need an alignment after install.

Overall about 8 on a scale of 1-10

·
Administrator
11,960 Posts
These turned out pretty good, the zerk caps suck, so i replaced them with ones for tractors etc.

Good: Improved over worn out stock. Cast/Forged/Machined structure is more substantial over stock. Grease-able.

Ok: You have to grease them and they can leak a little grease over time.

Ugly: You will need an alignment after install.

Overall about 8 on a scale of 1-10
Thanks for the report back.

Ugly can be repainted etc Any pics of the install ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts