·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #61

·
Registered
305 Posts
CDN,

I think i am in love with your lighting...... WOW!!!!!

·
Premium Member
545 Posts
Looks amazing! I may end up with a full retrofit like this, I haven't been 100% happy with the HOD kit I have in the 2015 projectors right now. I have an LED headlight kit on hand to try but if that doesn't do what I'm looking for, this may be the next step!

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
Might be thai

·
Registered
234 Posts
Well.. Guess where my christmas money is going? I am pretty tired of the regular headlights.. Lately with all the evening rain and fog in my area, my lights just do not allow me to see very well. I am glad to see the side by side comparison, it definitely shows how slick they really look. Thanks for the pictures! Cheers!

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
CDN,

I think i am in love with your lighting...... WOW!!!!!
Super impressed with Lightwerkz and Caesar's attention to detail and getting them just right.
I've been really lucky with the modifications so far. No regrets - except that we are going on Strike January 10th and I probably should be saving money rather than spending it. Ah well, there's always KD and a few more inexpensive mods in the works...

·
Super Moderator
4,180 Posts
Super impressed with Lightwerkz and Caesar's attention to detail and getting them just right.
I've been really lucky with the modifications so far. No regrets - except that we are going on Strike January 10th and I probably should be saving money rather than spending it. Ah well, there's always KD and a few more inexpensive mods in the works...
And a grille that is getting more budget friendly all the time. :DeadHorse:

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
And a grille that is getting more budget friendly all the time. :DeadHorse:

I don't want to see you losing money on that grill! You were good enough to do all the leg work to find the main section and bring the bulky package home with you, and then have the necessary secondary section located and sent to you - all of this for someone in our Juke community. I can't believe no one has picked that up yet! Only one in North America! http://www.jukeforums.com/forum/nis...0625-fs-esq-grille-chinese-infinity-juke.html

Someone should snatch this thing up - before I spend my Kraft Dinner money on it lol

Attachments

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
This must be you.

No visitation, less oversight: What an Ontario corrections strike would mean for inmates and the public | National Post

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #72

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
HERE HERE!

*raises coffee mug*

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #75 (Edited)
Had one of the Orion V4 halos decide to intermittently flake to 50% brightness whenever it wanted to. Contacted Caesar from Lightwerkz in NJ and he immediately located a fellow lighting forum member in my area to do the "warranty" fix. In and out in under an hour. And that was (of course) taking off the front bumper, gator and headlight assembly and then reinstalling. Super impressed.

The Orion V4 is the one that matched the Nismo DRLs the best (on the right - or the top because of how this website rotates the dang picture lol)

Attachments

·
Registered
662 Posts
6000 Corrections workers not deamed Essential Service? No, I'm essential :pirate:
Jeezus you work for "the man" as well? I suppose I should change that to "the woman" until that bag gets voted out. I'm MCSS.

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
Jeezus you work for "the man" as well? I suppose I should change that to "the woman" until that bag gets voted out. I'm MCSS.

So, you're essential now too? Lol

PS I'd rather work for Yasir Naqvi than "her"

·
Registered
662 Posts

So, you're essential now too? Lol

PS I'd rather work for Yasir Naqvi than "her"
I'm not essential. I'm trying to move into AMAPCEO or excluded....just takes time though.

·
Premium Member
4,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
The resemblance is uncanny... *going straight to hell-oh wait-I already work there*

Attachments

61 - 80 of 85 Posts