Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2015 Juke Nismo AWD, 21,199 mi, 1.6L Turbo DIG, Xtronic CVT with manual mode, Torque Vectoring AWD.
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had it shipped to my house and it showed up on time! Miracle! Did all of the OCD checklists that I usually do when I get a new vehicle.
Everything is checking out great! It even has the original owner's manual and two keys! I will never understand how someone could lose the
Owners manual, key, maybe but manual? Anyway here are a couple of pics, not the best but it's an introduction of sorts.
Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Land vehicle

As you can see Black is my favorite color on a vehicle. The vehicle in the background is a 2021 Toyota C-HR Nightshade Edition, and of course, my sig is my
2018 Triumph Bonneville Bobber Black! Hard to keep clean, but easy on the eyes!

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Hood

·
Administrator
12,969 Posts
Nice. Gen 2 Nismo.

·
Registered
2015 Juke Nismo AWD, 21,199 mi, 1.6L Turbo DIG, Xtronic CVT with manual mode, Torque Vectoring AWD.
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I tell you what though if I had the money back when Nissan was "experimenting" I would have loved to get my hands on this!

Vehicle Wheel Car Tire Nissan juke

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I know that I read that they were killing it on a track against Supercars.
I don't know where you saw that, they literally crashed almost all of them becasue they never reconfigured the control modules to the Juke dimensions/parameters. The only time they were killing it against supercars was in a straight line, as in a few drag races.

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Nissan didn't make/build the Juke-R, they were built on consignment with backing (and probably parts supplied) from Nissan.
There was 1. (From what I remember, it was a marketing/PR stunt).
Then there were 3 more made by the same group (2.0's).
2 out of those 4 were wrecked. Not exactly "almost all of them". And I'd be curious to see sources regarding the details of those.
2 are still owned by Nissan.
1 more was built, but by a completely different, unrelated group, not officially backed by Nissan. It is still floating around in the public realm, having been up for sale at least 2x since 2020.
It's an interesting set of history in the Juke realm and some basic googling will provide most of the real story(s).

Post cleaned up by Macgyver

·
Registered
775 Posts

·
Administrator
12,969 Posts
I would say that the Juke R is more like a Nascar Toyota Camry etc than a Juke.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yeah, but it still is awesome!
It’s been my screen saver from when first it came. Every once in a while I’d
Look at it and think too bad, but I found a decent low mileage Gen 2 Nismo and that’s all I can ask.

·
Premium Member
2014 awd Ti-s "JUK33"
199 Posts
Spend the same amount of money with fast religion and you'll have a proper juke FR spec. Probably be alot cheaper even with the cvt awd to manual awd. Or even buy a upgraded cvt from certain online tech genius/meticulous builder and match that with the FR engine science . Sweeet ride it would be 🙆‍♂️. Still cost you 100k+ but it would be built right.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Nah, as you may have noticed I refuse to answer the mentally inferior comments after I provided a mic drop. There were some produced, and they were for sale! DONE!
Don't mind that.
Nice ride though. Almost pulled the trigger on a nice Silver RS/AWD back in 2014 but decided to stick with my 2012 instead. AWD/CVT are definitely fun but the power has to be checked for reliability. I think your going to enjoy it for a long while for sure.

Yes, RML Group in the UK built a few Juke R's. Crazy expensive but very cool. Obviously Nissan thought it was a good idea if not purely from a marketing point of view but generally speaking the AWD Juke are twitchy and more so with any amount of power in wet conditions. This is what makes them fun to drive but also a bit nervous as well.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts