Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
See guys, this is why I am single. I can pile cars in the garage and all their parts in the house! I actually have a room dedicated to car parts storage and you know who complains about it? Not one person.... its awesom.

Reactions: Ausjuk33

·
Registered
1,610 Posts
Yeah. But would u trade it all in for someone warm n fuzzy n nice to look at thats mute🙆‍♂️😭😱
Nope, objects can still be thrown across the room haha. Must be mute with no arms, possibly no legs. But then there goes cooking and cleaning..... see there is just no winning!

You have way too many dogs btw! I am happy with just having my 1. Can't even imagine what poop scooping day is like....

·
Administrator
12,819 Posts
Man thats a herd of pets.

Reactions: Ausjuk33

·
Registered
2 Posts
hey all, chino here

Recently i posted a question regarding metal blocking an exhaust setup i had planned, so i went ahead and now have the hotboy “jdm” tilted muffler and i think thats about it for my car.

i dont think ill throw too much more money at it, ive kinda lost interest in it now that the new z is coming out soon.

kind of a bittersweet moment finding out that exhaust was the last thing i wanted to do to my car haha.

but i think after 5 years and 2 jukes, ive finally accomplished all i wanted with it.

237whp
cut bumper, angled exhaust
simple livery
manual, nismo
full bolt on
18x9.5+22 wheels on thicc indy 500s
the crystal eye taillights.

i think ive just about come to the end of my juke journey for now, just little things left but it shouldnt change much unless i part it out, but when the z comes i might just trade it in as-is, who knows🤷🏽‍♂️

View attachment 191244 View attachment 191245 View attachment 191246

View attachment 191242
View attachment 191246
View attachment 191244
View attachment 191245
View attachment 191243
Where I can find or buy the Crystal Eye Tail Light?Please Help!!! I got about 2 Years looking for them

·
Administrator
12,819 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Some are called RHDJAPAN.COM others are called nippon and another kinda looks like alibaba. Com 😁

·
Administrator
12,819 Posts
Some are called RHDJAPAN.COM others are called nippon and another kinda looks like alibaba. Com 😁
If you rub the bottle. Does a Genie come out ?

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Yes a carbon fiber one

·
Administrator
12,819 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
No it yells at me then hits me like will smith

·