Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Nissan Juke (SV, FWD, CVT)
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hey all, chino here

Recently i posted a question regarding metal blocking an exhaust setup i had planned, so i went ahead and now have the hotboy “jdm” tilted muffler and i think thats about it for my car.

i dont think ill throw too much more money at it, ive kinda lost interest in it now that the new z is coming out soon.

kind of a bittersweet moment finding out that exhaust was the last thing i wanted to do to my car haha.

but i think after 5 years and 2 jukes, ive finally accomplished all i wanted with it.

237whp
cut bumper, angled exhaust
simple livery
manual, nismo
full bolt on
18x9.5+22 wheels on thicc indy 500s
the crystal eye taillights.

i think ive just about come to the end of my juke journey for now, just little things left but it shouldnt change much unless i part it out, but when the z comes i might just trade it in as-is, who knows🤷🏽‍♂️

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Vehicle Window Hood
Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Sky Tire Vehicle Car Wheel

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Window Hood

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

·
Administrator
12,032 Posts
Looks good.

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Other than every Amazon sticker you could buy and the tow hook on the back... Almost hate to see what you'd do to an unsuspecting brand new Z :(

Reactions: 13r1an

·
Registered
225 Posts
At the end of the day, all that really matters is that you like it. If you get a smile every time you see your car, and what you have done to it, then you have done it right.
Thats the beauty of car customization, each individual is reflected in their own car.

Enjoy your finished product.😁

·
Premium Member
2014 awd cvt
53 Posts
Yeah mate. Dont give a rats arse for the haters. Sorry slumber, but your car is yours. His car is his!!. If u want it clean, awesome. You want it stickered up n ready to race, hell yeah🙆‍♂️. Everyone has different tastes. Respect there level of enthusiasm but quietly snigger behind there back. Seems to be the norm nowdays. Didnt your parents every tell u, if u have nothing good to say. Keep your mouth shut. Nowdays u can ***** about it online. 😱😭🤯
Nice car mate👍👍

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
I didn't realize that criticism was grounds for self righteous criticism nowadays. lol. c'mon guys. his car can be ugly AND be his car to enjoy. both worlds can coexist. my car is stupid AND I can enjoy it. we can talk smack on the internet AND be friends. and Chino I'm sure you'll post pix of your new fancy car and however you choose to destroy (excuse me, ENHANCE***) it. :p

·
Registered
225 Posts
I think that constructive criticism is about expressing what you like and/or don't like about something, without sounding like you are bashing someone else.
Otherwise it creates a polarized with no middle ground to have a conversation about the topic.

·
Registered
225 Posts
I didn't realize that criticism was grounds for self righteous criticism nowadays. lol. c'mon guys. his car can be ugly AND be his car to enjoy. both worlds can coexist. my car is stupid AND I can enjoy it. we can talk smack on the internet AND be friends. and Chino I'm sure you'll post pix of your new fancy car and however you choose to destroy (excuse me, ENHANCE***) it. :p
Some folks will paint EH - VEH - REE - THING blue, and thats fine as long as 1) they like blue and 2) they do not smell the paint as it dries. Enjoy what you do, do it for yourself, and at the very least, respect others individual choices, even if you really don't like it.

We drive a juke. That in and of itself is a bit of a laugh for others, because it has won awards for it being ugly. Or as Time put it, "..now uglier than ever."

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Looks good to me. Has the right stance, old school 5-spoke, squared off tire profile. RS conversion. A few more stickers than I would run but they aren't huge either. Angled rear muffler is cool and rear bumper trimming is interesting, kinda road race. Don't know about the rear tow hook for street driving but otherwise it looks good. Not running a window banner......get's a thumbs up from me.

·
Premium Member
2,240 Posts
Juke owners talking smack about each other amounts to:
"hey, your ugly is uglier than I prefer"
:LOL::ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Juke owners talking smack about each other amounts to:
"hey, your ugly is uglier than I prefer"
:LOL::ROFLMAO:
It's true. My girlfriend wants to burn my Juke to the ground....lol. I don't understand the hate sometimes but what can you do.

·
Super Moderator
2,340 Posts
It's true. My girlfriend wants to burn my Juke to the ground....lol. I don't understand the hate sometimes but what can you do.
I think your gf wants to burn it down for reasons other than because it’s ugly… maybe it has something to do with the fact you’ve spent 3 years rebuilding it and about 90% of the engine and CVT have been in the kitchen?

Reactions: Ausjuk33

·
Premium Member
2014 awd cvt
53 Posts
I think your gf wants to burn it down for reasons other than because it’s ugly… maybe it has something to do with the fact you’ve spent 3 years rebuilding it and about 90% of the engine and CVT have been in the kitchen?
Yes. Moving any car parts into the house is ground for dismissal 😭😭

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
Hahaha. Oh that's precisely why. Makes me sad...lol.

Yes. Moving any car parts into the house is ground for dismissal 😭😭
Parts in the house is the only way to go;).

Reactions: Ausjuk33
1 - 15 of 15 Posts