Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2011 SL that still has the 2010 Nav SD Card. Does anyone know if I’m able to purchase a new 2020 SD Nav card and update the unit?

·
Super Moderator
2,196 Posts

I don't know of any other place to purchase the map updates because the Nav system is proprietary to Nissan.

On a side note for anyone looking for map updates, the 2020 map update (v11) will be the last update available for any Juke with a production date prior to February 2014. This is for any Juke with the old style Nav unit (no separate camera button).

·
Registered
930 Posts
I have one for sale the latest available version upgraded my head unit and don't need it anymore
I hope your not trying to sell the update that you've already installed? It doesn't work like that with Nissan/most cars... it's VIN specific. Hopefully you bought the update THEN upgraded to a better 'stereo' hence never installed the update...

·
Registered
7 Posts
I hope your not trying to sell the update that you've already installed? It doesn't work like that with Nissan/most cars... it's VIN specific. Hopefully you bought the update THEN upgraded to a better 'stereo' hence never installed the update...
Yes I got a new head unit and never used it I did not know it is vin specific I ordered it from Nissan they never asked me for the vin

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
The sd card is not vin specific.

I belive the card IS model year (head unit model) specific.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yes I got a new head unit and never used it I did not know it is vin specific I ordered it from Nissan they never asked me for the vin
Just the model year and sub model
The sd card is not vin specific.

I belive the card IS model year (head unit model) specific.
Oh ok yeah that is what I thought they asked me for the radio info and the other stuff

1 - 8 of 8 Posts