Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Vendor
1,273 Posts
Get a new mechanic. If rocks are getting in your engine bay, its not from under the car. lol Why would rocks. Hard, heavy objects, just randomly bounce up, under the vehicle, go alllllll the way around the giant engine and transmission, then rest in the engine bay?

Reactions: slcjuke

· Registered
784 Posts
Get a new mechanic. If rocks are getting in your engine bay, its not from under the car. lol Why would rocks. Hard, heavy objects, just randomly bounce up, under the vehicle, go alllllll the way around the giant engine and transmission, then rest in the engine bay?
I actually almost spat my drink out reading your reply.Lmao

Reactions: Ausjuk33

· Registered
183 Posts
Better yet, just cellophane wrap your whole car. It will provide 100% protection from rocks getting into your engine, cabin, trunk and roof.

· Administrator
13,290 Posts
BUT on a side note. They are pretty cool especially painted black.. Will they kill any air flow etc or be a detriment? I mean Nissan did not have one on the Juke. Yet my wife's Kizashi. My 2015 SHO and my 2020 Edge have them.

· Registered
784 Posts
BUT on a side note. They are pretty cool especially painted black.. Will they kill any air flow etc or be a detriment? I mean Nissan did not have one on the Juke. Yet my wife's Kizashi. My 2015 SHO and my 2020 Edge have them.
Yeah they are kind of cool. I remember when those came out i wanted to get one.

· Registered
32 Posts
I was also interested when it first came out. Decided against it because 1) drilling required, 2) no opening for CVT drain pan, which would be a hassle for routine oil change, and 3) have dual catch can with drain hoses going down that general area.

· Administrator
13,290 Posts
Yeah now I remember why I didnt get one. You gotta drill into your sub frame etc.

· Registered
145 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts