Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I went to the UK show debut of the Juke today - Mobility Show, Peterborough England.

A few photos:

After half an hour of people looking around it, some of the bits were coming loose :(

Who let this Cube into the building?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It might look better in a brighter colour - I walked past it and didn't realise what it was!

It's not the Quazana concept - it is a very "watered-down" version of that of course, but it's a pleasant enough vehicle.

It is NOT as gorgeous or as amazing "close up" as I hoped it would be.:( In some ways it looks better from a distance - the top half of the vehicle is sleek like an aircraft cockpit if you stand some distance away. :cool:

The colour coded area below the gear lever (supposed to be based on a motorcycle fuel tank I think) is plasticky, not top quality and had come loose, as had the leather surround around the gear lever 'gaiter'.
The quality of most other plastics including the door panels and some areas of the dashboard I thought were excellent.

I lifted up the hatch and some plastics were loose - the show had only been open half an hour and the car was showing signs of wear!

I hope it is still in one piece by Saturday evening when the show ends :D

·
Premium Member
118 Posts
It might have been an early preproduction model for all we know. Otherwise, folks will complain about it in the press and word will not entice people to buy it. The red one in NY also looked worn out, but again, I think it is not a real copy for consumers. Time will tell...

That looks like the Graphite blue, it looks kind of nice but the lighting is kind of dim.

The radio, wheels and stick shift knob look different than U.S. Spec models.

It's a bigger seller in Japan and about 15,000 order in Europe have already been set in motion.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
I have long legs and a short body, so headroom was adequate for me in the rear seats, but there wasn't a lot of legroom.

I know that for some people the headroom is poor in the back, and the roof does seem to slope down towards the rear. :mad:

Even this little Japanese guy's head touches the roof-lining :eek:

The width is good enough for 2 people, but might be a bit cramped for 3

1 - 6 of 6 Posts