Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So Turbo took a dump at 133k. Will a replacement turbo come with everything I need to install? I already have a new upgraded oil feed line but curious if I鈥檒l need anything else common to the installation? Any input is greatly appreciate. Thanks 馃槉

Vendor
Where did you purchase the turbocharger from? Get all new hardware from nissan. The oem studs tend to snap off in the old turbo, so having some on hand is not a bad idea.

Make sure you have new gaskets for the turbo inlet and outlet on the compressor side.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you purchase the turbocharger from? Get all new hardware from nissan. The oem studs tend to snap off in the old turbo, so having some on hand is not a bad idea.

Make sure you have new gaskets for the turbo inlet and outlet on the compressor side.
I haven鈥檛 actually purchased anything except the upgraded oil line which I didn鈥檛 install, and ironically, is probably the cause of the turbo saying bye bye. **** happens I guess. Live and learn. I appreciate the information.

Interesting that turbos run from $200 to $1200. Recommendations?
Thanks 馃檹

Administrator
I haven鈥檛 actually purchased anything except the upgraded oil line which I didn鈥檛 install, and ironically, is probably the cause of the turbo saying bye bye. **** happens I guess. Live and learn. I appreciate the information.

Interesting that turbos run from $200 to $1200. Recommendations?
Thanks 馃檹
FR prolly has some used ones cheap. Might as well since you have 133k miles. The new turbo will far outlast the car.

Reactions: DickBlazer

Vendor
I quite literally have a pile of good used turbos on my toolbox. I usually do $300 each plus shipping. All oem. All came off running cars that got big turbo systems.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I quite literally have a pile of good used turbos on my toolbox. I usually do $300 each plus shipping. All oem. All came off running cars that got big turbo systems.
Cool. You have the bolts and whatever else I may need? 馃槑馃嵑. I have no idea what I need in reality, however, I鈥檝e taken apart and reassembled numerous super bikes so I鈥檓 confident I can get the job done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts