Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,

So came to the conclusion that I wanted to sell my Juke.

Potentially customers are asking me if it is a legit Juke turbo, so my question is how can I prove this?

Obviously I’m located in SE Asia, so I can understand the doubts.

Usually there is a nailed sticker to the driver seat door (or an I wrong?) about the details. And also there is the emblem in the motor bay confirming this.

So I guess in short what I’m asking for is; what’s the best and easiest way to prove it’s not a cheap made Indonesian model fitted with an aftermarket MR16DET? But the real deal from Japan?

·
Registered
579 Posts
VIN?

But watch out with showing full VIN im not sure if people can pull scams knowing your vin. I don't think they can but just good to be safe. You can throw the VIN in a decoder and it should tell you.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VIN?

But watch out with showing full VIN im not sure if people can pull scams knowing your vin. I don't think they can but just good to be safe. You can throw the VIN in a decoder and it should tell you.
How to show/prove VIN?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Additional VIN hidden behind clip on firewall back of engine bay. Many body parts stamped "Nissan" to show OEM and not non original accident replacement parts.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Take a picture of the engine bay with the NISSAN cover taken off. If the buyer knows what they are looking at they can see that turbo piping. The NA motor will look different.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts