Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Cool site; never used them before. They say they'll hook me up with a local dealer that will sell for invoice price. Is this legit?

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool site; never used them before. They say they'll hook me up with a local dealer that will sell for invoice price. Is this legit?
The site is legit. I've never tried the option to contact a dealer or anything though. I've just used it for researching sales pricing data. As of a couple days ago they had no data for the Juke.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
nice site. amazing, since I've been surfing car sites for months and never found this one.

It's apparent from the data, if accurate, that now is not the right time to buy if you are looking for a reasonable deal, at least in my area. More cars sold and more data will help bring things down to a reasonable level, I think

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah I ran across it a few months ago. Also - I can't believe I typo'd TrueCar in the thread title! I didn't even notice it until now. Any way a mod could fix that for me? :(

·
Registered
169 Posts
FYI, I just submitted a request to purchase through a dealer offering the car for $0 over invoice. We'll see if this is legit. Here's what it says:

-- You are protected at the dealership when you decide to buy a model with different options. Just ask to see the vehicle's invoice price to calculate the purchase price.

-- If you choose additional options, your price relative to Invoice will not change. Additional options are priced at the Invoice Price - not MSRP, so your selling price may change but not your price relative to Invoice.

-- Your Certified Dealer must offer all available incentives off the Invoice price. Your Price includes destination and all other manufacturer fees plus applicable incentives.
Your price does not include dealer documentation (processing), tax, DMV, registration, title, license, other government fees, or dealer installed accessories.

-- Your price relative to invoice applies to cars in stock for this model and trim.

-- Navigation/Limited Availability packages and Diesel/Hybrid engines may be priced differently.

·
Premium Member
1,629 Posts
I see no vehicles in my area are coming up in the "good" or "great" range. Are they in yours? (other cars; not the Juke)

·
Registered
169 Posts
They provided the contact info for the local dealer who agreed to sell at $0 over invoice. I searched their stock and they have one car, an SV, not an SL like I want. I suspect they will contact me to see if I want that car, which I don't, so I'll ask if they can dealer trade or hold one of their inbound cars for the same deal.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts