Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello everyone! New to this forum and glad I found it. So I have a 2015 nismo 6speed mt fwd nissan juke. I've been experiencing an issue with my traction control. The light will flash every now and then and I can feel it applying the brake. It can be in turns, straight, wet, dry but seems like its only on the highway and around 80mph+. It dosnt always happen though. For example I'm on the backend of a road trip from San antonio to Dallas and the issue happened on the way to Dallas like once or twice and was quick. It hasn't happened on the return trip at all. Any input or advice would be much appreciated. Looking forward to becoming a regular member of this awesome forum!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Appreciate the input. I was thinking its probably something with the speed sensor. I just put new tires and the original rims back on the vehicle so I think they are good.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm learning to do my own repairs/maintenance to my vehicle as I bought it brand new in 2015 and just paid it off and it only has 47k so I havnt really had to do anything except basic maintenance and some suspension and wheel work. Typically I use Google to learn about it but where are the speed sensors located?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I had the same thing happen on a trip to Houston so I replaced the entire front and back suspension, took it in for an alignment and the probelm went away. Did notice that the tires showed signs of uneven wear when replacing the suspension parts.

Reactions: DeF_Nismo

·
Registered
2015 Juke Nismo 6 speed manual
1 Posts
Speed sensors are located on the backside of the brake rotor.

There are Factory Service Manuals links is n the General Discussion section.
I have a 2015 Nissan Juke 6 speed with a little over 40.000 miles on it my traction control light came oin while driving on the highway and the car seemed to have no power throttle power so i pulled off the highway and turned off the car and restarted it then it was fine the light was off, so it happened quite a few times after that same thing, then finally the other day it did it and after restarting it was ok for about 3minutes then did it again and again and again so this time it wasn't staying cleared I couldn't figure out anything so i researched and came up with maybe the ABS sensors were the problem i turned off the anti skid control and nothing so i took it to Nissan they said its showing its in failsafe mode that there's to much back pressure and the EGR needs to be replaced at the cost of just under $1400.00 WOWWW parts and labor and tax well after driving it up to the Nissan dealer at 10 to 20 miles an hour hours later i cant afford to have it towed home to fix it myself if that's the case, and I need the car to go to a dr appointment asap so I will see when they are done. the reason I replied is that I had similar symptoms as DeF_nissmo and the same cars.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts