Nissan Juke : Juke Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So recently my traction control light would come on and disapear every so often and i fugred no biggie i know some people have had that in the past. Then i installed an aftermarket nrg steeringhweel and it got worse, when id turn on the car and break and turn youd hear and feel a buzzing of some kind by the break pedal and then traction control light would come on. That kept happening for awhile and now the traction control and abs light just stay on as soon as i start the car. I have an obdII scanner through my phone so i got the extended adress codes (ignore the p011c cause thats due to the cold air intake or aything to do with my airbag cause i fixed that too).
thanks in advance to any
Screenshot_20190921-102253.jpg
one who may have insight or can help.

·
Super Moderator
1,729 Posts
If it was just VDC and ABS, I’d say it was an alignment or tire problem. But you’ve got some transmission codes that could be TCM related. Are you FWD or AWD? The AWD system doesn’t like tires of different sizes (ie. tread depth) side to side. It’s a little more forgiving front to back. That would cause a VDC issue but also an AWD issue. Regardless, you need to get the transmission codes addressed. Could be a loose plug/wire or short somewhere.

·
Registered
770 Posts
What year/model? your P1564 is because you changed the steering wheel and I'm guessing it doesn't have cruise control stuff on it...
If your old wheel had paddle shifters and this one doesn't that would explain your P0826 (sort of). Seems more like you have a big boo-boo with your TCM and should really just take it to a dealer sadly.

·
Super Moderator
10,527 Posts
If you have the time.

Reinstall all your OEM parts and get it running without codes first.

Then slowly add parts one at a time and see if you can get it running without codes OR find the one causing most of the issues. ie The Steering wheel.

Reactions: slumberbunny

·
Super Moderator
10,527 Posts
My car did this, and I was kind of stumped till I read a forum post for the Altima.
Add break fluid. Mine as not come on since.
You arent too far off. Low Brake fluid can effect a lot of things on the Juke.

·
Registered
2017 Juke S
24 Posts
Been having the same issue. I'll put my foot on the brake, as I'm coming to a complete stop it'll give me that buzzing at the peddle and then the skid control light comes on, and sometimes the red brake light that would normally come on when parking brake is on. I do have aftermarket wheels and tires that I'd assumed had something to do with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts